Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Pretends to be too poor to move. Has between 15k-50k in her personal account according to SEC filings.

Girls a complete fake

Reactions: AirVol
For those saying they'd smash AOC...

Do you not recognize crazy eyes when you see it?

This one says "I'll pester you non-stop via all forms of communication including a Myspace IM just to get your attention."

Overly_attached_GF.jpg

This one says "I'll pester you non-stop via all forms of communication to include smoke signals from your burning house, then I'm stealing your car and selling it to meth dealers in order to draw your attention, then listing you on the herpes website, then I'm kidnapping your dog, then I'm stealing your social and birthday and having my brother use it to set up all kinds of credit card accounts..."

"And then we're really going to get started on why you should love me!"

1542376063634.jpeg

Be careful and

1542376169223.jpeg

you are right I always forget she's not old enough, but in fairness they don't care about the Constitution
Tis' true. Of course, if she does become the media darling then there will be a riot... I mean protest to say how unfair it is that she "isn't old enough" to run to the most powerful office in the world

Tis' true. Of course, if she does become the media darling then there will be a riot... I mean protest to say how unfair it is that she "isn't old enough" to run to the most powerful office in the world

I wish they would go for it, change the Constitution and allow her to be POTUS.

Finish us off in two years from the slow downward spiral.

Yep. As GV posted earlier. Some of ya'll need to seriously reconsider hitting crazy eyes. Been down that road myself while dating a young woman several years younger than me. Turns out about 8 years ago on the day i was at closing for a new home for myself, she posts all over social media how i just purchased her a home all for her. That was my WTF moment and wake up call.

VN Store

Back