Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

First you mention Hunter S, who is dead. Then you mentioned the Facists, who are dead. Now I can't bring up dead guys. You might want to start thinking before you post.
I never mentioned Hunter S. Thompson. You did. All I did, that started your overreaction, was use a gif of Johnny Depp portraying Mr. Thompson in the movie based on the book "Fear and Loathing".

And are all the fascists really dead? Don't tell Antifa.

I didn't tell you that you "can't bring up dead guys." I asked, "Can't you do better than bring up dead guys?" I guess the answer is: "No, you can't."

You might start reading comprehension before you post.

I never mentioned Hunter S. Thompson. You did. All I did, that started your overreaction, was use a gif of Johnny Depp portraying Mr. Thompson in the movie based on the book "Fear and Loathing".

And are all the fascists really dead? Don't tell Antifa.

I didn't tell you that you "can't bring up dead guys." I asked, "Can't you do better than bring up dead guys?" I guess the answer is: "No, you can't."

You might start reading comprehension before you post.

Little girl, isn't it your bedtime already?

Luther, if in the next election Trump was to win the popular vote, yet lose the EC to a Dem, you would be shouting your love of the EC to the rooftops. We all know that. Your absurdity in trying to rewrite the rules is ridiculous. Come to grips with reality. HRC lost, Trump won, we have another election in 2020. Life goes on, Luther.

Luther, if in the next election Trump was to win the popular vote, yet lose the EC to a Dem, you would be shouting your love of the EC to the rooftops. We all know that. Your absurdity in trying to rewrite the rules is ridiculous. Come to grips with reality. HRC lost, Trump won, we have another election in 2020. Life goes on, Luther.
He will never come back to reality. He's a hard-line, mainstream Democrat. The Democrat party as a whole has refused to accept that Hillary was an inferior candidate and that's why she lost.

They've peddled the Russian collusion narrative as an excuse with the fake news media outlets like CNN and MSNBC lapping it up. They wanted to take down Trump with this phony narrative...even got a special counsel appointed.

For pencil-neck Schiff, SC investigation wasn't enough. Three years removed from the election and an entire SC investigation later, he still wants to investigate Trump for Russia collusion.

This ORANGE MAN BAD/ORANGE MAN COLLUDED mentality and lack of substance will lose them the 2020 election. I wonder what fake news conspiracy they'll peddle out next time?

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I would be thrilled that a horrible system actually led to a good result instead of a horrible system once again making things even worse. I would still call it a horrible system.
Kind of like a ref keeps making obviously bad calls that go against your team. When he finally makes a bad call that goes your team's way, you are happy. But you still hate bad calls and bad refs.

He will never come back to reality. He's a hard-line, mainstream Democrat. The Democrat party as a whole has refused to accept that Hillary was an inferior candidate and that's why she lost.

They've peddled the Russian collusion narrative as an excuse with the fake news media outlets like CNN and MSNBC lapping it up. They wanted to take down Trump with this phony narrative...even got a special counsel appointed.

For pencil-neck Schiff, SC investigation wasn't enough. Three years removed from the election and an entire SC investigation later, he still wants to investigate Trump for Russia collusion.

This ORANGE MAN BAD/ORANGE MAN COLLUDED mentality and lack of substance will lose them the 2020 election. I wonder what fake news conspiracy they'll peddle out next time?
I have long viewed and continue to increasingly view Trump as an horrendous human. If he's reelected, so be it, it will not change my view on Trump, just on other things.

I would be thrilled that a horrible system actually led to a good result instead of a horrible system once again making things even worse. I would still call it a horrible system.
Kind of like a ref keeps making obviously bad calls that go against your team. When he finally makes a bad call that goes your team's way, you are happy. But you still hate bad calls and bad refs.

When the weak have nothing to do but put their faith in politics you are the result. You should thank god darwinism is as prevalent as it should be.

VN Store

Back