Alex Trebek, long-running 'Jeopardy' host, dead at 80

So Alex Trebek and Sean Connery are going to the pearly gates at the same time?

Joking aside, that blows.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Okay, this is weird... He died a couple of weeks ago. I and a couple of co-workers all vividly remember talking about him dying that day. We remember reading the same news article on MSN as well. I remember driving to work and the radio morning guy was talking about it and playing clips from SNL and the crazy mash-ups of Trebek saying weird and dirty things. This is some weird Deja Vu or something... I am 100% certain he died about two weeks ago.

Okay, this is weird... He died a couple of weeks ago. I and a couple of co-workers all vividly remember talking about him dying that day. We remember reading the same news article on MSN as well. I remember driving to work and the radio morning guy was talking about it and playing clips from SNL and the crazy mash-ups of Trebek saying weird and dirty things. This is some weird Deja Vu or something... I am 100% certain he died about two weeks ago.

007 died on Halloween. Trebek died yesterday but taped his last show on 10/29 (which I understand will air around Christmas).

Pancreatic cancer is just a horrible horrible disease. There is really no way to catch it early unless it's caught accidentally and unintentionally. Once it's detected it's too late. I lost a great friend to pancreatic cancer last year and it was one of the toughest things to see him go through this. I hate this disease so much and so hopeful that they will eventually find a way to detect it early and a way to cure it.

You're thinking of Sean Connery.

You're thinking of Sean Connery.
Lol. No. I am not thinking of Sean Connery. There are three of us who remember reading the same news story about Alex Trebek passing away. I remember the morning DJ talking about it. We all know the difference between Sean Connery and Alex Trebek. Don't be ludicrous.

Lol. No. I am not thinking of Sean Connery. There are three of us who remember reading the same news story about Alex Trebek passing away. I remember the morning DJ talking about it. We all know the difference between Sean Connery and Alex Trebek. Don't be ludicrous.
It's the Mandela Effect. Google it, if u have never heard of it

Pancreatic cancer is just a horrible horrible disease. There is really no way to catch it early unless it's caught accidentally and unintentionally. Once it's detected it's too late. I lost a great friend to pancreatic cancer last year and it was one of the toughest things to see him go through this. I hate this disease so much and so hopeful that they will eventually find a way to detect it early and a way to cure it.
I've known 4 people that have succumbed to pancreatic cancer in the last 5 years. Just a terrible and nearly-impossible to treat condition. Cancer sucks.

Reactions: give_him 6

VN Store

Back