Alex Golesh

jasonvol18

Krav Maga Blackbelt
Alex Golesh is going to be extremely important to the Tennessee Vols

Sorry if this has already been posted, but it's a great read about one of our rising young Coach's. He seems very sincere and will become a Fan favorite based off the artickle. It will be nice to get some production and good recruiting at the TE position. Him having a reputation as a great recruiter is gonna be a huge plus for our offensive recruiting. Hopefully he shows that great recruiting this Friday with him being one of Ty Simpson's main recruiters.

I try to make a concerted effort to avoid reading or listening to any interview or press conference of a coach because all the same calculated and manufactured coach speak. Results on the field are the ONLY thing that matters at this point.
Volnation off-season discussion must be torturous and unfulfilling.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Wow, you can tell by all these responses to the OP we have become a very jaded fan base, and for good reason. We have become a talk is cheap, show me on the field fan base now. Hope this keeps everyone's sanity going forward. We need some good breaks to go our way for once. And I am 100% with the show me first fans.

Wow, you can tell by all these responses to the OP we have become a very jaded fan base, and for good reason. We have become a talk is cheap, show me on the field fan base now. Hope this keeps everyone's sanity going forward. We need some good breaks to go our way for once. And I am 100% with the show me first fans.
It's odd. It seems the only talk that's worth anything are the posts here that talk about nothing but on-field production mattering, for months on end, with no on-field production possible.

It seems to me that if talk is cheap and only on-field production mattered, the people who claimed to believe that would sign off 7-8 months a year, and log in when there is actual on-field production to show us something.

It's odd. It seems the only talk that's worth anything are the posts here that talk about nothing but on-field production mattering, for months on end, with no on-field production possible.

It seems to me that if talk is cheap and only on-field production mattered, the people who claimed to believe that would sign off 7-8 months a year, and log in when there is actual on-field production to show us something.
Right? Come back in November.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP

VN Store

Back