Alex Cora robbed of coach of the year award

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
No brainer. First year coach wins world series. All his strategic moves during the play offs and world series. I guess if you are not coaching in California that is the way it goes.

No brainer. First year coach wins world series. All his strategic moves during the play offs and world series. I guess if you are not coaching in California that is the way it goes.
Essentially saying that the manager of the Boston Red Sox didn't win something because they are in a smaller market is a bold argument.

Reactions: Kingston Vol
I think it had more to do with how he turned around the As. Cora did a great job but that team was probably gonna win it with or without him

I think it had more to do with how he turned around the As. Cora did a great job but that team was probably gonna win it with or without him
This is more what I was thinking as well. I dont think most people expected the A's to do what they did. It was clear pretty early that that Red Sox were going to be really good this year.

I was agreeing with you. Oakland is a significantly smaller marker than Boston and most everyone in planet earth argues east coast bias. OP was the one with the poor troll attempt.

Reactions: BigOrange15
I was agreeing with you. Oakland is a significantly smaller marker than Boston and most everyone in planet earth argues east coast bias. OP was the one with the poor troll attempt.
I gotcha, I misread.

VN Store

Back