Alcohol sales on Tennessee public campuses and sports venues (merged)

If you're not a fan of facts and studies, then you'll be happy to know other Universities saw decreases in incidents when they started selling it too. In other words, those cooks who have the experience making the dish, published the cookbook with the recipe and the ingredients were the opposite of what you said they must be.
So....the people making money off of alcohol told you that it is safer than when they made no money from alcohol and you believe it?? I bet you believe Purdue Pharma when they said they weren't pushing Oxycontin to fuel the opioid epidemic....or maybe you have an agenda? :rolleyes:

So anyone who chooses to drink alcohol is a "drunk"? Are you a member of the Southern-Baptist convention, a neo-prohibitionist, or both?

Yes on the Baptist, and I have no problem with people drinking if they want to, but there are enough drunks at the games without adding to it. And a lot can't drink without getting drunk, don't know anything about you just a general comment . You just seem to want it really bad.

Well, looks like the northern left-wing liberal democrats have landed here in Tennessee. Like dad used to say, "Anything that's wrong the democrats are for". I think we could just say politicians. Alcohol now, pot next then heroin. Crazy world. Whats the Book say? Look not upon the wine when it is red, when it worketh in the cup.

Drinking or getting drunk is the same thing - both are wrong.

Reactions: Tnslim1
Yes on the Baptist, and I have no problem with people drinking if they want to, but there are enough drunks at the games without adding to it. And a lot can't drink without getting drunk, don't know anything about you just a general comment . You just seem to want it really bad.

Well that explains your opinions an alcohol, and those that choose to consume it.

Well that explains your opinions an alcohol, and those that choose to consume it.

Guess it does, but hey if that's what you want to do drink up. And if you drive home hope you don't kill someone...

Guess it does, but hey if that's what you want to do drink up. And if you drive home hope you don't kill someone...

How does that explain it? I'm serious. I thought Baptist were okay with drinking on Saturday night but asking for forgiveness on Sunday Morning. What am I missing?

And you realize that the vast majority that drink at games do ?
You have stats that say that? You cant group people together like you are doing. Just because I drink doesn't mean I get drunk. Its like saying I have a fast car so I speed all the time. Stereotyping is bad mmkay

How does that explain it? I'm serious. I thought Baptist were okay with drinking on Saturday night but asking for forgiveness on Sunday Morning. What am I missing?
This dude is hopeless one of those holier than thou types.

How does that explain it? I'm serious. I thought Baptist were okay with drinking on Saturday night but asking for forgiveness on Sunday Morning. What

That's really not true, and if they are doing that they are wrong.

It's not like people aren't drinking already. Same old story, either you are responsible or one of these fans that people have to watch out for when you are walking back to your car after the game. That's why I always FACE the traffic.

This dude is hopeless one of those holier than thou types.

You really have no idea what you are talking about and I guess reading comprehension is a little difficult, so maybe you should try to reread what I wrote.

Go spend 18 years attending a Southern-Baptist church, you'll get plenty of sermons on the evils of imbibing even a single drop of alcohol.

I did. I had a different experience. The Church I go to now is that way.

I don't have a problem with alcohol being served at the games, fine by me, but I do understand some of the concerns others have, especially with young kids.

VN Store

Back