Albert Haynesworth arrested on domestic violence charge

He’s still on dialysis and basically unhooked it and headed straight for Brittany
Al screwed up by failing his first marriage. She kept him strictly in line all through his tenure with the Titans. It was kinda funny to watch them in public together. He followed her around like a scared puppy dog.

I read an article about this earlier today. This time Albert did not puts hands on anyone. It happened in Cleveland, TN. Britney was with new boyfriend. Per TN Code Annotated and the reporter hands do not have to fly or even a touch occur for the charge to be made.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Geezer
I am highly suspicious of arrests for 'Domestic Violence' these days. The laws and police actions have been severely corrupted by the Violence Against Women's Act. He may have yelled at her for doing something despicable. Domestic Violence no longer requires actual violence or injury or even real evidence. Just a woman making claims or a demand to arrest based upon false accusations.
Well he did drive over an hour to confront them at their own home.....

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
More a comment on the wisdom of FLA law than anything

Got ya......yeah I agree. Unfortunately this is a predominantly liberal state when it comes to state attorneys and judges. Law enforcement can make all the arrests it wants, Unfortunately its up to the courts to prosecute........freaking revolving door.

Back in the day no doubt

ETkH3PZXQAIQXmg.jpg

I bet she's haggard and worn out now.

Actually, you have a point. No arrest, but I got interested in researching the subject after my severely abusive, personality disordered ex-wife falsely obtained a 'Temporary Protective Order' against me without a shred of evidence, just vague false accusations told to a judge. It was an absolute nightmare that ripped apart my family, leaving my two kids with a serial abuser, unprotected while I was stripped of my home, property, finances and reputation without any real opportunity to defend myself until it was too late. My false accuser used the opportunity to strip the home, sell all property she could, drain all assets, - and move to a new location. My neighbors (friends) located me, telling me she abandoned the house and my remaining business equipment was left abandoned. All this while I paid her $2100 per month in Court Ordered support.
The reason she got the TPO was because she was due to collected a major inheritance from her mom's passing that month and wanted to make sure it was all kept to herself. Before she pulled that stunt, she literally bilked my elderly mother out of $8,200 ('borrowed' with no intent to pay back). The woman was/is insane, but the court just handed her what she wanted like candy - no evidence required. The local DV woman's advocacy even did all the paperwork for her and walked it to the judge. By the time I got a court date, the damage was done and the judge was only angry that I exposed the horrendous mistake he had made by issuing the order. The evil woman was rewarded. I was destroyed. My attorney advised me that judges don't hold women accountable for false accusations because this would have a 'chilling effect' on women who report Domestic Violence.
Reading this makes me very thankful that I was blessed with an honest, God fearing country gal. She pee’s me off at times but nothing compared to what your dealing with. Your not destroyed brother just keep working hard, you’ll get through this. Don’t be too proud to see a good therapist. Hang tuff.

Back in the day no doubt

ETkH3PZXQAIQXmg.jpg
When I see this, all I can see is Jackson catching a pass and hurling a half court shot bc that girl never saw a shot she could pass up. My lord she was such a terrible player. Pass to Jackson, and shot and brick. Pass to Jackson, shot and brick.

Even with the 100 million dollar contract from the Redskins, still dumb as a box of rocks.

While she may not have a punchable face, I don't think I would like to spend much time in her company. A little too trashy.

Pepe. what does the term "punchable" face mean please? I am a survivor of domestic abuse and don't find that remark to be worthy of posting, regardless of who this woman or man might be. If anything for those of us that suffered dearly under the fists of a man, please remember all of us.. I don't have a "punchable" face and with that, I'll say nothing more but respect domestic survivors, women or men.

Pepe. what does the term "punchable" face mean please? I am a survivor of domestic abuse and don't find that remark to be worthy of posting, regardless of who this woman or man might be. If anything for those of us that suffered dearly under the fists of a man, please remember all of us.. I don't have a "punchable" face and with that, I'll say nothing more but respect domestic survivors, women or men.
I said she does not. Examples of punchable faces at David Pollock, Colin McGregor, Rick Pitino, Calipari, Bill Gates, etc. Myself, if I don't like someone, I avoid their presence. The term punchable face is often used on this board to refer to someone you find particularly annoying.

Last edited:
I said she does not

And I asked for the meaning of a "punchable" face, not the person. Why should any woman have a punchable face? No woman or man should be physically abused- I speak from almost being killed..

I briefly worked in my County’s domestic violence court and it was awful. Almost Always a he said she said And people are great liars. Mental illness and drug or alcohol use is often a big part of the problem. And in the short time I worked there I saw many of the same couples from one week to the next. And the cases I worked didn’t directly deal with the kids. That was separate. Sad for all involved and hard to know what is the best or right course of action.
Yep, happened to me only about a year ago. Alcohol was a big factor, as well as self inflicted injury, then calling her counsellor, who called the police. Mandated reporter. Prosecutor nolled it when I went to court.

I'm glad Florida (or your county in Florida) got it right. This Violence Against Women's Act incentivizes states and districts to enact mandatory arrest policies, non-drop (charges) policies, and very low thresholds for what constitutes violence. One fellow I know of personally in Georgia (Atlanta) was arrested because his live-in girlfriend said he put her head through a wall in his own home. She didn't have any injury and the only hole in the wall was obviously made by a hammer, not a persons head. Admittedly, he wasn't the brightest fellow, but spent two years in jail awaiting trial terrified because they said he "might spend twenty years" if he was found guilty. He was so shaken up by the whole racket, that afraid to assert his right to a speedy trial. Meanwhile she lived in his home with her new boyfriend.
Sounds to me like she needs to be the one behind bars. I've personally witnessed on 3 occasions where the police have totally misconstrued the situation and arrested the wrong party in these type matters simply based on a ladies word. In one of the instances the female actually made red marks on her own skin, (neck area), and the male was simply attempting to restrain her and never came close to touching her neck.
A poster above talking about Fla. law may be a good thing by requiring an eyewitness but I can see situations where 2 women could team-up and lie. Bottom line is it's a sad feeling being lied on and then arrested on top of that.

VN Store

Back