Alabama will not be an easy victory

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
They just whipped the snot out of Ole Miss on the road, the same place we got schooled.

Have you watched this team play, they barely beat Belmont, nothing is a easy victory this year.

They whipped ole miss but was weird ole miss had no fire at all and didn't seem to care. We will have to stop the 3 and it will be easy win
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I did not see the game, but playing with a depleted roster for the entire season, you have to wonder whether Ole Miss is simply worn down.

Bama should be a comfortable victory for the Vols. However, Auburn should have been a comfortable vicotry for the Vols.

I did not see the game, but playing with a depleted roster for the entire season, you have to wonder whether Ole Miss is simply worn down.

Bama should be a comfortable victory for the Vols. However, Auburn should have been a comfortable vicotry for the Vols.

And so should have Ole Miss. And one would think we could have shown up at least once against Kentucky, a team that's proven they are nowhere near as good as their performances against would show.

They whipped ole miss but was weird ole miss had no fire at all and didn't seem to care. We will have to stop the 3 and it will be easy win
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Andy Kennedy wasted all of his fired this year on the five o. Didn't have any left to get his boys up

I don't expect UT to blow out Bama, but if UT plays like they are capable, they will win easily.

Bama has a hard time with athletic big men, something Ole Miss does not have and somethine UT has plenty of.

Not too mention UT's backcourt is tall and athletic, compared to Bama's smaller guards.

If Bama continues to stroke the trifecta it will be a tough game for UT, but I expect UT to pull away late. The match-ups just favor UT too much.

UT 73
Bama 65:cray:

Hasn't Bama won 4 straight in the SEC? These include big margins of victory.

At this point, there are no easy wins for the Vols.

Hasn't Bama won 4 straight in the SEC? These include big margins of victory.

At this point, there are no easy wins for the Vols.

They've won 3 straight, over MSU (by 2,) Arkansas (19,) and Mississippi (21.) Prior to that, they dropped 4 in a row against LSU, USC, UF, and Vandy, and lost 6 of 7, with the only win against UGa.

They are athletic, and that makes them dangerous, but if Tennessee plays at all, at home, the Vols should be fine.

NO easy wins, but the Alabama game is one of those that TN definitely needs to win. A loss to Alabama would definitely take some of the luster off of the Florida victory.

It all depends if Tennesee actually shows up...We show up with fire we win...We play like we did against Auburn and Kentucky we get drubbed...There is no happy medium for this team...We will see I guess

Umm, don't we have a pretty big game Thursday??? Why talk about this game?

Because we are fans and we can, there is a thread talking about SC on Thursday that you can look at. We are not the players, we have the right to look ahead if we want to.

I am not trying to kill the buzz from last night (literally and figuratively) but I am a little worried that the boys might not focus to much on this game, and we need to keep our momentum going into the tourney!

VN Store

Back