Alabama vs Arkansas

Good offense will beat good defense every time. So unless Bama has an elite defense we will score on them. But we will probably need to score nearly every time we have the ball though lol

I think it will be two very tired defenses. Bama can clearly be scored on as exhibited by Texas. If it’s close, well, the refs will do the rest for Bama. Hold? What hold?

Good offense will beat good defense every time. So unless Bama has an elite defense we will score on them. But we will probably need to score nearly every time we have the ball though lol

And that is the issue.

Can Tennessee score on every possession

It always will be but at some point Tennessee will have to make a play and take momentum.

Keeping the crowd in it will help tremendously

Yes exactly. We have to get them on their heels with a well timed turnover or quick scoring flurry , hit the gas and don't slow down. A late 4th qtr like we had at Florida will get us beat for sure.

Unfortunately, Bama’s defense has improved. A lot.

Yeah, I feel like with their built in recruiting advantage they always have athletes and depth. Then Saban always manages to improve them, especially the defense. Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like I've seen several seasons where Alabama looked vulnerable early and then by the end of the season it's a normal Alabama team.

I know they've lost some late season games (that iron bowl upset comes to mind). We can beat them on a good day with the right turn of events of course, but it's a very likely loss. Noone sane or reasonable actually expected us to beam Bama this year though, so we are kind of playing with house money that game, imho.

Uh no. Mike Leach normally has really good offenses and he doesn’t win that much. The old saying still stands. Offense sells tickets, defense wins championships.

I have issues with Spectrum, but their signal here is good.

Yeah, I have issues with their pricing. But their fiber optic high speed internet works great and I never lose my picture in bad weather like satellite services do. So, I guess they’re mostly worth it.

This McKinstry dude is a threat every time he touches the ball.

VN Store

Back