Alabama Super Genius Brandon Miller's latest......

Wait, the coach said okay to the pat down antics ?

If I were an alum of UA I'd want that guy fired immediately !! And his comments later, comparing to a TSA check and saying they now see how it would make people fell bad, WTF???

Where is @bamawriter on this? Sorry, I just see no defense for this. You KNOW you are under scrutiny and you authorize it???

You quoted a post in the other thread in which I gave my take. So you should already know where I am on this.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
You quoted a post in the other thread in which I gave my take. So you should already know where I am on this.

I recall the position on Miles, but what about the coach and the news he said okay to the pat down antic? Do you think he should be fired? I do. And if it were UF and we were a top seed heading to the tourney, I'd say the same thing. This is not a joking matter but he allows them to treat it that way. Like a show.

Disgusting.

I recall the position on Miles, but what about the coach and the news he said okay to the pat down antic?

The MSN headline is completely misrepresenting what Oats said. He never said he gave the okay. Neither the article nor the quoted ESPN piece said he "gave the go-ahead". He said that he took responsibility for it because he failed to address it. Miller has been doing it all season, but like I said in the previous thread, it is beyond baffling that no one thought to put an end to it immediately after the murder. Bama's response to the entire situation has been a complete and utter trainwreck.

Do you think he should be fired? I do.

That's way too far.

And if it were UF and we were a top seed heading to the tourney, I'd say the same thing.

Sure you would.

This is not a joking matter but he allows them to treat it that way. Like a show.

Disgusting.

"Allowed" because he wasn't paying attention. That's different than giving his blessing.

C'mon, after all we've seen in college sports, y'all think morality is involved or should be involved from the schools or coaching staffs?

What have you been watching? Middle School girls basketball and peewee football?

These are not high class sports.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
The MSN headline is completely misrepresenting what Oats said. He never said he gave the okay. Neither the article nor the quoted ESPN piece said he "gave the go-ahead". He said that he took responsibility for it because he failed to address it. Miller has been doing it all season, but like I said in the previous thread, it is beyond baffling that no one thought to put an end to it immediately after the murder. Bama's response to the entire situation has been a complete and utter trainwreck.

That's way too far.

Sure you would.

"Allowed" because he wasn't paying attention. That's different than giving his blessing.

@bamawriter

You know what, I owe you an apology. I read the article and thought he was saying he knew they were going to do it ahead of time. Now that I read your comments and re-read the article it does appear to say he only knew afterwards.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back