Alabama, Saturday, The Future, Moon Pies, indoor plumbing, and the Internet

Dudleys87

2B1A1
We all think that we Melt down when things go horribly wrong. Lets think about how bad the Bammers will melt when the unthinkable happens Saturday. The orange rolls out of the tunnel, the Defense is playing past their potential, Maurer continues his climb, asserting himself as the guy and a forever hero to the Vol Faithful. Connecting with Jennings over the middle setting up a late field goal to win it. The ball is snapped, it’s up, it’s long enough, it’s good. A deafening silence falls over Bryant Denny. The Gumps are in tears as Maurer runs off the field as Tennessee wins 9-6!

The future is bright and full of 🍊
The echos are stirring
The Hill is alive
Rocky Top flows through the streets like beer at a frat house

Waking home after the worst day of their lives because their truck won’t start, the dog run off, and momma throwd then out the house cause Bama lost they buy the one thing that’s always been there for them: Moon Pies. A round circular Marshmallow full of comfort and support when cousin Eddie just isn’t enough. Drowning in their sorrows because the seasons over and the world isn’t what it seems the house is better because they no longer have to use a bucket and dig a hole with cousin Rodney. As the night rolls on as Andy from Tuscaloosetoother searches the internet for an answer. any answer, as to how their savior can lose to a inferior coach like Pruitt be realizes aunt Cindy Lynn hollers dinner is ready.

Saturday, the 🍊 rise from these ashes.
We will win
We will end the streak

Dud, you've been channeling Orange Defense.

It’s not that I’m that optimistic I just thought I’d have a little fun today.

I’d love nothing more for Maurer to get more reps come out clean and play well.

The defense to continue to improve and make sound fundamental tackles and cover well

And for the love of Pete make the easy points!

If by some chance it’s closer than expected some games end it will only make me feel that much better about the rest of the season and an outside shot at a bowl.

I said outside in the snow. Not in the clubhouse drinking scotch whiskey

Reactions: feathersax
After the first game, I wanted to burn my own couch. But I have been to three games since then. And I always start getting a little hopeful by Friday.

I guess, deep down I am one of those....

4447092.gif

Reactions: GoBears and Behr
I just think if South Carolina and Will Muschamp and knock off Georgia it’s perfectly fine to think the planets will align and the Vols can wreck someone’s season.
Do you go into a 'Trance' prior to your predictions? Is it something you do on demand, or do you need to others to attend a séance?

After the first game, I wanted to burn my own couch. But I have been to three games since then. And I always start getting a little hopeful by Friday.

I guess, deep down I am one of those....

View attachment 231541
FTR, I couldn't care less if you pump sunshine. Have at it. God forbid you enjoy yourself. 100 years from now who's gonna give a crap? Go Vols!!!!

We all think that we Melt down when things go horribly wrong. Lets think about how bad the Bammers will melt when the unthinkable happens Saturday. The orange rolls out of the tunnel, the Defense is playing past their potential, Maurer continues his climb, asserting himself as the guy and a forever hero to the Vol Faithful. Connecting with Jennings over the middle setting up a late field goal to win it. The ball is snapped, it’s up, it’s long enough, it’s good. A deafening silence falls over Bryant Denny. The Gumps are in tears as Maurer runs off the field as Tennessee wins 9-6!

The future is bright and full of 🍊
The echos are stirring
The Hill is alive
Rocky Top flows through the streets like beer at a frat house

Waking home after the worst day of their lives because their truck won’t start, the dog run off, and momma throwd then out the house cause Bama lost they buy the one thing that’s always been there for them: Moon Pies. A round circular Marshmallow full of comfort and support when cousin Eddie just isn’t enough. Drowning in their sorrows because the seasons over and the world isn’t what it seems the house is better because they no longer have to use a bucket and dig a hole with cousin Rodney. As the night rolls on as Andy from Tuscaloosetoother searches the internet for an answer. any answer, as to how their savior can lose to a inferior coach like Pruitt be realizes aunt Cindy Lynn hollers dinner is ready.

Saturday, the 🍊 rise from these ashes.
We will win
We will end the streak

I'll believe it when I see it...then again, strange things do happen.
[VIDEO=]

VN Store

Back