Alabama gave us the ultimate insult

Alabama just announced that their game against the Vols will be homecoming this year. What an insult. That infuriates me. Have we really gotten that low? Geez

Unfortunately the Vols are bottom feeders now, let’s hope this changes in the future, but I have my doubts

I seem to remember a year when our HC game was #1 Miami. We lost but gave them all they wanted before whipping their ass in Miami the next season. These things happen.

Don't read too much into it. Bama always does homecoming in October, and lately the SEC has scheduled such that Bama doesn't have any OOC games during the month. Homecoming has regularly been against an SEC for most of the last decade. Since Bama's October is all SEC games this year, going home-away-away-home, that second home game after the road trip makes the most sense. It just happens to be Tennessee.
You just ruined Al's day.

Yes, we've gotten that bad. Assuming we have a team with fight, we might lose, but they (Alabama) would be sore for a couple of days!

I hate to say it, but yes we are that low. We have been fighting for the bottom spot in a weak SEC east.

I seem to remember a year when our HC game was #1 Miami. We lost but gave them all they wanted before whipping their ass in Miami the next season. These things happen.
I was at that game and the final score of 26-3 in favor of Miami was not as close as it appeared , it was an Ass whooping from start to finish .

Alabama just announced that their game against the Vols will be homecoming this year. What an insult. That infuriates me. Have we really gotten that low? Geez
Might want to do a little research before getting infuriated. Georgia is UT’s homecoming opponent this year.

I mean, they’ve honestly earned the right. I hate bama as much as anyone but c’mon, we haven’t beat them in 15+ years

And Tennessee host Georgia during UT's homecoming weekend. La la la la la la la

Might want to do a little research before getting infuriated. Georgia is UT’s homecoming opponent this year.
Yes I did research. I’m specifically talking about Alabama. If I wanted to discuss Georgia, I would’ve mentioned them. How about you just stick to the point at hand.

VN Store

Back