Alabama Fans

Bama fans are trash!! I can’t wait when Saban is gone and they are losing 3 or 4 games a year and they are crying like the bitchez they are.

suck big ole donkey testes

(was assuming it was fill in the blank from the thread title)

I read an amusing thread on an Alabama site yesterday where the OP mused about Alabama fans being everywhere. Someone actually commented about fair weather Tennessee fans in northern Alabama areas and they were all patting themselves on the back about it oblivious to the irony. Lol..

Alabama fans are insufferable *ricks...... All of them not just some of them. I cannot wait until Saban retires and they have 8-4 records and are crying in their beers.
Bama fans are trash!! I can’t wait when Saban is gone and they are losing 3 or 4 games a year and they are crying like the bitchez they are.
Are yall the same person?

Reactions: VolFanatic27

are tree-killers, tea-baggers, and sucker-punchers. As Clay Travis once said, and I'm paraphrasing, "Saban tweeted out that he stepped in a pile of $hit and that if 2,000 Bama fans don't show up within the hour to lick that $hit off his shoes that he's retiring and will stop coaching. 10,000 Bammer fans showed up in less than 30 minutes to lick the $hit off his shoes."

Did I make your eyes roll? 11 of 12 and 100% on PAT’s so yeah, he’s good so far.
Believe what you want man. I am not a 13-year-old girl and do not roll my eyes. I appreciate people's accomplishments and feelings for what they are.

I read an amusing thread on an Alabama site yesterday where the OP mused about Alabama fans being everywhere. Someone actually commented about fair weather Tennessee fans in northern Alabama areas and they were all patting themselves on the back about it oblivious to the irony. Lol..
To me their is a difference between “bandwagon” and “fair weather” fans. To me bandwagon fans jump on the winning wagon. Many, not all, switch teams once the winning stops.

Fairweather fans, imo, has a favorite team but when winning isn’t as important or happening for the program the fan finds something else to do on the weekends. He does not find another team. Waiting for a good product.

Reactions: CR-vol

VN Store

Back