Al

Al night long baaabbbyyy!!!

Wut book?
6 seasons remembered by Gus Manning and Haywood Harris. My wife bought it for me for my birthday the first year we were together and they both were there where she bought it and got it signed by them on my birthday and since I had the last member of the 38 National championship team sign it before he passed and he was from here in my hometown of Greeneville and lived here. His name was Leonard Coffman one of the best men I ever met. He served in WW2 he had some stories. I have had several others sign it but Al Wilson is the the 1 I am after.

6 seasons remembered by Gus Manning and Haywood Harris. My wife bought it for me for my birthday the first year we were together and they both were there where she bought it and got it signed by them on my birthday and since I had the last member of the 38 National championship team sign it before he passed and he was from here in my hometown of Greeneville and lived here. His name was Leonard Coffman one of the best men I ever met. He served in WW2 he had some stories. I have had several others sign it but Al Wilson is the the 1 I am after.
Probably not. I think he's already gone back to Atlanta. Check maybe his Twitter or whatever stuff. He may be around.

Hey I think that was my Dad's football coach at Greenville.

Hey I think that was my Dad's football coach at Greenville.
He was for a little while. He used to have season tickets to the Astros minor league games and we worked a concession stand for a fund raiser for our kids little league. How I met him the first time he walked up to the counter asked for a hotdog and a water and I told him it was $3.00 and he said last night the hotdog was a $1.00 and I said tonight they are $2.00. He put his hand on the counter and he had this big ring on his hand he said what if I hit you with this and I started laughing and he smiled. For a minute I thought he was serious even though he was smiling. Then I noticed the ring was a championship ring and it was a Tennessee championship ring. We got to talking and the University of Tennessee presented him with a 1938 National championship ring to honor his accomplishment because in his day he didn't get a ring. He finally got one before he passed. I took my book over the next night because in that book there was a good write up on how tough he was. It said that Leonard Coffman was the toughest Vol of all time. He signed my book over his picture in my book and it was a great experience for us both. He gave you the impression that he was an older man but one tough son of a gun.

Reactions: SpecialKVolfan20
Probably not. I think he's already gone back to Atlanta. Check maybe his Twitter or whatever stuff. He may be around.
Man they calling for rain and I would hate to take It down to Knoxville take a chance on getting my book ruined in the process and miss him. It means alot to me.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I heard Al Wilson was in town. Anyone know if he is going to be out somewhere I could get a book signed as he is my favorite player ever.
Met him in a bar one time after the Orange and White game, super nice to everyone and telling us stories, even bought my buddies and I a round of beers.

Remember hearing one of the players say "If Al Wisen were to slap yo momma in the mouth, you'd ask her what she did to deserve it."

I really thought Haley Joel Osment’s performance was really good for a kid. Jude Law was ok. Would have rather seen Kubrik’s final vision before Steven Spielberg got involved. 3/5 stars.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back