'21 AL WR Roc Taylor (Memphis signee)

If you're asking because of Lewis' retweet of a video from Auburn linebackers coach Travis Williams today, I don't know what, if anything, to make of that right now. Lewis has been known to retweet random stuff that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with his recruitment, but I haven't heard yet whether the Tigers might be kicking the tires on Lewis. I'll let you know once I hear something more conclusive on that one way or the other.
If I thought Brooks, Taylor and Brown were wavering on their commitments, I would say this weekend might be really worth watching in regard to their final decisions.

But it doesn't sound like Taylor has been talking with Auburn all that much recently, and I wouldn't say Brown is on the verge of flipping. Brooks is still worth watching because of his proximity to Auburn, but even he has been pretty solid so far. It's still maybe something to keep an eye on, but nothing I've heard so far suggests the Vols might be in real trouble with any of those guys right now.
rc

VN Store

Back