'21 AL WR Roc Taylor (Memphis signee)

-On April 30th, butchna said he hopes Edwin White isn't one commit to get a GIT. Is ok with Roc getting a GIT.
-On April 28th Ryno14 said he would be "absolutely stunned to ever see Roc Taylor in a Vol uniform."
-On May 2, Wormwood said "Taylor was already talking about “my recruitment is still open” a week after he committed so as far as I’m concerned he can kick rocks any time now."
-On May 3, coskramer said "Between R Taylor, N Evans, J Jones, and E White at most only 1 end up in this class"
-On April 30, Vol4Life1991 said "idt roc is going to stick... ever since he said his recruitment was still open"
-On April 30th VoluptousBOOMS pointed out that Roc Taylor, Nate Evans, Jay Jones, and Darrell Jackson weren't getting in on the twitter fun. To be fair, this is reading far too much into things on my end, but still "represents the pulse." I was talking about.
-On April 28th VoluptousBooms said "Who knows if we keep all the guys. We already know Roc Taylor’s recruitment is “still open”.
-On May 3, Frankwillie87 said "If you git shirt Roc Taylor, Evans, Jones, and Elijah Howard, you need another WR, so I would think Kaemen Marley is a good fit here" further representing the thought that Roc is a GIT option in some opinion.
- On May 4, coskramer said "At least 3 of N Evans, J Jones, E White, and R Taylor won't be Vols"
-On May 11, swchander1988 said "Taylor may not have a spot"
-On May 19th, Butchna said "drop mosely or Roc Taylor" for Brashard Smith and we're cooking with gas!
-On May 20, Trippie said he could see Roc Taylor going elsewhere.
-On May 22, Bass said "I like Roc Taylor's film, and he isn't a guy we would normally process, but I do wonder with him being basically the same player as Nixon but probably not as good, and with us taking 2 other tight ends in Campbell, whom the staff loves, and Hudson Wolfe, we might have to let him go somewhere else. Idk."
- On May 22 85sugar Vol said "They Gone:Nate Evans, Edwin White, Jay Jones. Possibles:Roc Taylor, Walker Merrill, Elijah Howard"
-On May 22 Jake4ut said "you could argue they've already recruited over Roc...."

It would have been super nice to know you during all those times I decided not to show up for class.you would have been a real life saver...are you a accountant or a lawyer?...maybe insurance agent?👀😭😂😂 none the less I would hire you just so I could Have kept up with all the BS lies every woman has ever told me. we could have looked at the sheet 📋 and fact check those b**ches! I would have won a lot more arguments😭😂😂😂

1593008894652.gif

It would have been super nice to know you during all those times I decided not to show up for class.you would have been a real life saver...are you a accountant or a lawyer?...maybe insurance agent?👀😭😂😂 none the less I would hire you just so I could Have kept up with all the BS lies every woman has ever told me. we could have looked at the sheet 📋 and fact check those b**ches! I would have won a lot more arguments😭😂😂😂

View attachment 288589

you just made the list.

View attachment 288589
haha, wasn't hard. Went to the search bar, typed in "Roc Taylor" and then sorted through 500 Darrell Taylor posts while pulling up tabs I thought might be relevant. Then a simple copy and paste...it really only took 10 minutes...

Anyway! Upon further review, I would like to state I was wrong about how many people on this board were in favor of GITing Roc. I thought it was more than it actually is. So I believe I am wrong, but I did provide some receipts for anyone who thinks I "made the worst post of the day." I'm sorry, I want recruits who are 100% bought in. The Harrison Bailey, Dominic Bailey, Katron Evans, and Aaron Willis' of the world. They are men that handle business the right way.

We can carry on to normal Roc Taylor talk now and move past this discussion.

I don’t know that I believe we should bail on him. I just haven’t respected the commitment since he posted “his recruitment was still open” A DAY after committing. Also I have watched no film of the guy. He could very well be our best WR in the class and I would have no idea. I was stating that I’m fine with him getting a GIT shirt and I’m not the only person on the board who believes so. Some examples posted were people who thought he’d just leave yes, but my point was there is a small opinion on this board that some of us aren’t very worried if we land him or not.
Then don't use the term Git

haha, wasn't hard. Went to the search bar, typed in "Roc Taylor" and then sorted through 500 Darrell Taylor posts while pulling up tabs I thought might be relevant. Then a simple copy and paste...it really only took 10 minutes...

Anyway! Upon further review, I would like to state I was wrong about how many people on this board were in favor of GITing Roc. I thought it was more than it actually is. So I believe I am wrong, but I did provide some receipts for anyone who thinks I "made the worst post of the day." I'm sorry, I want recruits who are 100% bought in. The Harrison Bailey, Dominic Bailey, Katron Evans, and Aaron Willis' of the world. They are men that handle business the right way.

We can carry on to normal Roc Taylor talk now and move past this discussion.
I appreciate your integrity.

I like the potential this kid has so Idk If it’ll be easy to replace but I’m sure they’ll find someone.
I just know that we could probably use the spot somewhere else. I think it would be nice to keep but I think we could put the spot to better use. Just my thoughts.

My bad...Randy Moss 2.0

Funny story.
Randy Moss only ran 4.45 coming out West Va. But before he finally arrived at FSU he trained with a friend that showed him some speed building techniques. Comes to FSU and runs 4.15

I'm saying...is that you never know until.

Reactions: tennvols77

VN Store

Back