'21 AL WR Roc Taylor (Memphis signee)

I also think this kid is one of 2 really underrated recruits we have. I hope we can hang onto him, will be getting a ton of attention after his senior year imo

Congrats! Worst post of the day, so far.
lol, a lot of people on the board agree with me. We gave up on Roc after he “was leaving his recruitment open” 24 hours after committing to the Vols. Congrats! Worst pulse on the board so far.

lol, a lot of people on the board agree with me. We gave up on Roc after he “was leaving his recruitment open” 24 hours after committing to the Vols. Congrats! Worst pulse on the board so far.

Goodness where do you get this notion?
He's probably the best WR we have committed right now. Better than his 4* counterpart we have committed from his state.

Reactions: Helton1

Really? Show us all these people who agree with you.

Lol? A lot. Seems like everyone who has responded agrees with me. I don't particularly care if you don't think he can help us. You're entitled to your opinion. However, it is pretty low class to express that opinion in the way you did. You don't crap on players in their own threads, man. You can be better than that

Apparently Taylor is Rod Orr’s cousin, and it sounds like Orr likes us quite a bit. I don’t know much about him or where he might be on our board though.

-On April 30th, butchna said he hopes Edwin White isn't one commit to get a GIT. Is ok with Roc getting a GIT.
-On April 28th Ryno14 said he would be "absolutely stunned to ever see Roc Taylor in a Vol uniform."
-On May 2, Wormwood said "Taylor was already talking about “my recruitment is still open” a week after he committed so as far as I’m concerned he can kick rocks any time now."
-On May 3, coskramer said "Between R Taylor, N Evans, J Jones, and E White at most only 1 end up in this class"
-On April 30, Vol4Life1991 said "idt roc is going to stick... ever since he said his recruitment was still open"
-On April 30th VoluptousBOOMS pointed out that Roc Taylor, Nate Evans, Jay Jones, and Darrell Jackson weren't getting in on the twitter fun. To be fair, this is reading far too much into things on my end, but still "represents the pulse." I was talking about.
-On April 28th VoluptousBooms said "Who knows if we keep all the guys. We already know Roc Taylor’s recruitment is “still open”.
-On May 3, Frankwillie87 said "If you git shirt Roc Taylor, Evans, Jones, and Elijah Howard, you need another WR, so I would think Kaemen Marley is a good fit here" further representing the thought that Roc is a GIT option in some opinion.
- On May 4, coskramer said "At least 3 of N Evans, J Jones, E White, and R Taylor won't be Vols"
-On May 11, swchander1988 said "Taylor may not have a spot"
-On May 19th, Butchna said "drop mosely or Roc Taylor" for Brashard Smith and we're cooking with gas!
-On May 20, Trippie said he could see Roc Taylor going elsewhere.
-On May 22, Bass said "I like Roc Taylor's film, and he isn't a guy we would normally process, but I do wonder with him being basically the same player as Nixon but probably not as good, and with us taking 2 other tight ends in Campbell, whom the staff loves, and Hudson Wolfe, we might have to let him go somewhere else. Idk."
- On May 22 85sugar Vol said "They Gone:Nate Evans, Edwin White, Jay Jones. Possibles:Roc Taylor, Walker Merrill, Elijah Howard"
-On May 22 Jake4ut said "you could argue they've already recruited over Roc...."

VN Store

Back