'21 AL WR Roc Taylor (Memphis signee)

I am new when it comes to keeping up with recruiting so please bear with me. Is it normal for us to start off with lower ranked commits early in the cycle and then pick up bigger names as the season progresses? I may seem pessimistic but we are tied with Maryland with the lowest star avg per player in the top 25 on 247 (lower than Rutgers and Minnesota). Hopefully I'll eat my own words and just trust the coaching staffs evaluations since most of their recruits get major recruiting bumps.
Some years, yes. But not typically to this degree.

What do you expect the coaches to do? They can’t actively recruit right now because of the virus.
You can say that with every school though. Its discouraging to see schools like UNC and Maryland doing well for what they are...but that may just be because they have instate talent and this virus is pushing kids to stay home. I will say that I feel good about us making a lot of top 5 lists for most blue chips and I do believe what other posters are saying in that Pruitt is a heck of a closer.

Didn’t we have a player from Mobile around 1990 named Roc Powe, or something like that?

VN Store

Back