'21 AL WR Roc Taylor (Memphis signee)

These high school kids these days are F’n idiots. Sorry for the language. Thats why if Im a coach these days and I get someone better than you at your position I drop your azz just like that. I just quit calling u and u will get the hint.

These high school kids these days are F’n idiots. Sorry for the language. Thats why if Im a coach these days and I get someone better than you at your position I drop your azz just like that. I just quit calling u and u will get the hint.
Coaches always have tried to get the best recruits and aren't scared to hand out gitshirts. Their jobs are always on the line.

Coaches always have tried to get the best recruits and aren't scared to hand out gitshirts. Their jobs are always on the line.

While true, I think this year especially, coaches aren't going to mess around and wait for players like this that aren't all in. Sure, top players like Page are able to do it. I'd drop this kid though in a second and push for the other two kids as the TE's in this class. I can't believe I'm doing this but I agreed with Deion Sanders when he alluded to coaches not allowing these kids to play games this year. I hope it becomes more of a practice. Some of these kids that do this are just flat out not good enough to hijack a spot. Just my opinion though.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
I think he’s just fishing around for some attention from the other schools that he has offers from. He only has 17 committable ones anyway and the only big time power 5 schools listed are Arkansas, Auburn, Florida. Then it’s teams like North Alabama, Alcorn State, etc. I can’t blame the kid. He has a lot of upside with his size (and he should REALLY be considering TE regardless) but I think he’s just trying to crank up some attention.
Edit: If he were really super serious, I think you’d seen an official decommit. Then we’d have an Isaac Washington situation on our hands. And we did get him back later on, so 🤷‍♂️

I think he’s just fishing around for some attention from the other schools that he has offers from. He only has 17 committable ones anyway and the only big time power 5 schools listed are Arkansas, Auburn, Florida. Then it’s teams like North Alabama, Alcorn State, etc. I can’t blame the kid. He has a lot of upside with his size (and he should REALLY be considering TE regardless) but I think he’s just trying to crank up some attention.
Edit: If he were really super serious, I think you’d seen an official decommit. Then we’d have an Isaac Washington situation on our hands. And we did get him back later on, so 🤷‍♂️
I could be wrong but I thought he tweeted something saying that he was not a TE so maybe there is some confusion between the parties. I like him at TE and rather have someone like JJ Jones to be our last WR in the class since he is trending up.

I could be wrong but I thought he tweeted something saying that he was not a TE so maybe there is some confusion between the parties. I like him at TE and rather have someone like JJ Jones to be our last WR in the class since he is trending up.

pretty sure he tweeted that because Rivals has him listed as a TE.

Surely the kid doesn’t commit without knowing what the staff plans to do with him.

pretty sure he tweeted that because Rivals has him listed as a TE.

Surely the kid doesn’t commit without knowing what the staff plans to do with him.
I think he also knows that CJP will let him play where he wants to starting out and then if it doesn’t work out, he goes where the staff wants. It’s ingenious, really. Recruits eat that ish up! I love it. I wish that happened to me in high school.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
I was wondering why we’re recruiting another big WR down in Myrtle Beach who the staff compares to Juan Jennings after this guy had committed. Wish parents would teach their kids what the word “committed” means before they allow them to tell a coach they are committing.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Here we go. A 3* who thinks he’s a 5* and will end up screwing himself, winding up somewhere like Nebraska or Miss State.

VN Store

Back