'21 AL WR Roc Taylor (Memphis signee)

STOCK UP FOR TENNESSEE COMMIT
Oxford (Ala.) playmaker
Roc Taylor is a big wide receiver pushing 220 pounds at close to 6-feet 4-inches tall. He has long arms, he is physical and he could be a mis-match in SEC once he arrives in Knoxville.

Against Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson, the reigning 7A state champion, in game one Saturday night, he caught touchdowns passes of 51 and 17 yards. He has very strong, consistent hands, and his body and skill set could move him to that FLEX position on the next level, but regardless of what he plays, he is likely to contribute early at Tennessee.
-Chad Simmons.

"Coach Burns and Auburn have shown me a lot of attention, but I am still strong with Tennessee."

Tennessee's approach has paid off to this point. Consistency was key when Taylor committed, and it still means a lot to him.

"The consistency with Tennessee keeps me strong with them," said Taylor. "The coaches have always recruited me hard, they stay in contact with me and they have done that from the beginning.

"They recruited me hardest from the beginning, and that pushed them ahead of all the other schools. Nothing has changed.

"I feel Tennessee is on the way up. We have a lot to prove this year and I am excited about the future there."
-Chad Simmons.

-Chad Simmons.
tenor.gif

VN Store

Back