'22 AL WR Marquarius White (Tennessee signee)

So with the Bulldogs pushing, should Tennesse fans be worried? According to White, "no, they shouldn't."

"Tennessee is above Georgia right now because that is where I am committed to," White said. "I just feel like I am the missing piece there. I feel like I can come in early and make plays as a freshman and come in with those guys (in my class)."

So with the Bulldogs pushing, should Tennesse fans be worried? According to White, "no, they shouldn't."

"Tennessee is above Georgia right now because that is where I am committed to," White said. "I just feel like I am the missing piece there. I feel like I can come in early and make plays as a freshman and come in with those guys (in my class)."

Sounds like he realizes CJH plans on "putting him to work" and that he is more valuable in Tennessee's offense.

We'll see what happens.

Don't want to lose this kid. He's insane if he thinks he'll put up the numbers there that he will here.

Let kids be. If he thinks thats best based off what hes seen 2 offenses do this year then we honestly should stop recruiting him. We need intelligence in our athletes too.

Didn’t read, but knew it was UGA and AU 😂

Everyone knows he visited UGA recently and he was interested in them.

Then I saw this this morning.
FA1228A2-B22C-4F30-8105-C6621435B191.jpeg

As I said - didn’t read the article. Not clicking a link to read what’s already been put out there. So I’ll see your “😂” and raise you two “😂😂

Nice try though.

they wont
giphy.gif

UGA has 24 commits rn....i highly doubt one of their last won't be held for high four and five stars still uncommitted.

Ladd McConkey is GA’s leading receiver: 395 yards, 4 touchdowns

Tillman: 931 yards, 9 touchdowns
Velus: 722 yards, 6 touchdowns
Payton: 379 yards, 6 touchdowns.

Choice is clear, kid
Too bad Payton was fighting an injury late in the season or he could've been north of 500 yards. Hoping he has a huge bowl game to help his draft/free agency odds.

VN Store

Back