'22 AL WR Marquarius White (Tennessee signee)

It's been real enough for Wiltfong to say he's close to putting in a UGA Crystal Ball
Pretty sure that was weeks ago and the kids family is still pushing tennessee. The kids also pretty vocal for our commits so I think people need to really relax. I'm not as worried about recruiting as I was before. The team is actually showing they can showcase playmakers, just selling a fantasy.

Last edited:
That’s not close to the same scenario…. He never committed here nor did he have an official visit.
I was talking about the everyone said he wouldn't play at uga when he was a recruit. I'm glad uga wants our recruits, it means Heupel is so good at finding WRs that a team that will be in the national championship respects his evaluations and wants them. I think he sticks with us and we are getting a player with loads of potential

Kirby’s offense is not WR friendly.

You’d have to be insane to go there.

Sadly Kirby is like Saban if they have spots available they are willing to take kids they have no idea what to do with but don’t want to go against them and stash them in their depth chart. Saban used to do it a lot but not as much tonus anymore. Kirby def has done it to use on multiple occasions

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Sadly Kirby is like Saban if they have spots available they are willing to take kids they have no idea what to do with but don’t want to go against them and stash them in their depth chart. Saban used to do it a lot but not as much tonus anymore. Kirby def has done it to use on multiple occasions
well then those kids are not that intelligent to figure that out that is why there is a transfer for most of them due to poor decisions

Man this kid might be my favorite recruit in the class. Definitely need to hold onto him,has the chance to be something special in this offense.Im sure he knows that,let's be real Georgia track record ain't loaded for puttingWrs in the NFL or showcasing them in general.If kids playing for his future he knows where to stay.

I think there's some optimism on the Vols' end right now that they might be able to weather the storm with Squirrel White. It's not over just yet, and Georgia has definitely continue to push for him down the stretch. But Tennessee's visit with White on Sunday went pretty well, and I don't know that Auburn is going to be a serious threat in the end. So it probably will come down to the Vols and Georgia, and I think Tennessee — at least as of right now — has reason to believe it can hold onto him.
-Callahan

VN Store

Back