'22 AL WR Marquarius White (Tennessee signee)

I thought White was looking around and then it looks like Webb is coming. You may need to know I spent 5 years in the 3rd grade so my reading and listening skills are top notch :):):)
White visited Georgia….. our fans freaked out…. Everything he has said publicly sounds like he is 100% committed to the good guys.

I'm curious how does AP or any other guy in his business know if he is listening hard to Georgia?
I'm not being an azz here genuinely curious how these guys know definitively if a guy is listening hard or not?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I'm curious how does AP or any other guy in his business know if he is listening hard to Georgia?
I'm not being an azz here genuinely curious how these guys know definitively if a guy is listening hard or not?
These media types that have been attached to a program for decades usually know and they talk to each other. They might not know specifics but they usually have a pretty decent feel.

So where is all the smoke coming from? Is it just people assuming GA gets who they want?
AP made the one statement and people started freaking out…. He didn’t decommit like most do such as Kalib Webb did after this weekend…. There has not been a single CB put in for White to Georgia….He continually likes and comments on all of our commits to Tenn…. Reports state that those close to him want him at Tennessee bc they like the fit better…. I think he is ours but recruiting isn’t a science.

Heupel and most of the Vols' offensive staff traveled to Pinson, Ala., on Sunday to see Tennessee wide receiver commitment Marquarius White. Vols offensive coordinator Alex Golesh, wide receivers coach Kodi Burns, quarterbacks coach Joey Halzle and running backs coach Jerry Mack joined Heupel on the visit with White, who helped his Clay-Chalkville team win Alabama's Class 6A championship Friday in Birmingham, Ala.
-Callahan

Full Court press

VN Store

Back