'21 AL WR Jordan Mosley (Northwestern commit)

Could be the case, but if you're being objective then you could argue he has done this at every stop he has been to.

Palmer, Jennings, and Calloway have all gotten better since last season. Not just stats but thier abilities to get open and blocking and understanding coverage.
They all play fast too.

Reactions: white65
Palmer, Jennings, and Calloway have all gotten better since last season. Not just stats but thier abilities to get open and blocking and understanding coverage.
They all play fast too.
100% agree

“I’m solid with it. You’ve got to keep your eyes open because things can change, but I’m definitely solid with the commitment,” said Mosley, who’s ranked the No. 244 overall prospect and No. 43 wide receiver in the 2021 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

“Jalin, he’s a 10.4 guy,” Mosley said, referring to Hyatt’s personal best in the 100 meters. “You have Jimmy, who’s very fast and agile, and I’m pretty fast myself.

“All of us being on the same field at the same time could really be dangerous.”

“The vibe that I get (on campus), of course, it helps me stay loyal with the commitment,” Mosley said. “But also knowing that Tennessee — I’m not going to say they’ve been down for a while, but they haven’t been the powerhouse that they used to be.

“So just being able to go there and make something out of the opportunity you have and kind of take the school and the team to compete with some of the big dogs like Alabama, Georgia — all that — I feel like it’s good to be a part of. You can write your name in history.”

VN Store

Back