'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

So, UGA got a replacement for Haselwood?
Don’t think so. Only a couple spots left and they are in best available mode with maybe CB and TE being of most importance if one wants in. Elam, Cross, Richards, Seither, Pickens, and Robinson. Figure they pull a couple on that list, might save a spot for a grad transfer.

Reactions: GoVolsDR
Pruitt keeps it private. A player can enroll on a non-athletic scholarship, then be put on an athletic scholarship at a later date to manage when he counts.
Why not just give him a full-ride scholarship based on his superior academic merits?

.... What's this, George? You'd like to try out for the football team??? Well... there's stiff competition here George, this is D1 SEC football we're talking... but come on out and give it a shot

Reactions: DeepPurpleFloyd
Everything I'm hearing is that he has a lot of work to do to qualify. He needs almost all A's in 5 core classes. Hoover is on block schedule and he's only taking 4 right now. Going to take a miracle or an eraser for him to qualify.

Looks like Last Chance U is where he will take his talent.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
Everything I'm hearing is that he has a lot of work to do to qualify. He needs almost all A's in 5 core classes. Hoover is on block schedule and he's only taking 4 right now. Going to take a miracle or an eraser for him to qualify.

Since when do Alabama high schools and SEC schools have any shortage of erasers?

Ring Check: 14 (not looking at anyone below analyst/QC)

Pruitt 5
2009 Alabama - Director of Player Development
2011 Alabama - Defensive Backs
2012 Alabama - Defensive Backs
2013 Florida State - Defensive Coordinator/Defensive Backs
2017 Alabama - Defensive Coordinator/Inside Linebackers

Chaney 0

Sherrer 2
2011 Alabama - Director of Player Personnel
2012 Alabama - Director of Player Personnel

Rumph 2
2011 Alabama - Defensive Line
2012 Alabama - Defensive Line

Kelly 1
2013 Florida State - Linebackers/Special Teams

Fair 0

Friend 0

Johnson 0

Nieds 1
2017 Alabama - Assistant Director of Recruiting Operations

Rocker 1
2010 - Auburn - Defensive Line

Weinke 2
1999 Florida State - Player (QB)
2017 Alabama - Offensive Analyst

Fitzgerald 0
Smart@$$!😎
GBO!!

Reactions: GwinnettVol21

Yikes maybe he should have done some school work once maybe twice. Smh does he have parents?

Yikes maybe he should have done some school work once maybe twice. Smh does he have parents?
Sometimes it doesn't matter. I've seen very few kids that are truly so dumb that they can't pass. I've seen a lot of lazy, entitled kids that focus on the wrong things. And yeah generally the parenting is somewhat lax or is focused on just making athletics the priority.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Visiting this weekend per 247 👀
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back