'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

After landing Gibbs, I think it eases the blow if we miss here.

Don't get me wrong, if he wants on board we take him, but Gibbs fills a need for a big time receiver in 2020.

I thought Gibbs was a safety and also have we officially landed him?

Never mind, saw that he had moved to receiver but I still haven’t seen where we officially got him.

Can't wait until he does this to GA in Athens in 2020

Are you talking about Pickens or Gibbs here?

After landing Gibbs, I think it eases the blow if we miss here.

Don't get me wrong, if he wants on board we take him, but Gibbs fills a need for a big time receiver in 2020.
Well said @yourstruly23. Agree on all points. According to dawgnation (DN 🤣) they say he was a better WR than DB, at least in hs. We'll see.

Are you talking about Pickens or Gibbs here?

Well said @yourstruly23. Agree on all points. According to dawgnation (DN 🤣) they say he was a better WR than DB, at least in hs. We'll see.
Gibbs, didn't realize I was in the wrong thread. But I hope that they both do that in Athens in 2020.

VQ pod said that Pickens is a long shot. Crap!

Bass getting Pickens on the field at Tennessee is a long shot in a couple ways. Kid thinks football is a right. Very talented, I hope he makes it in anywhere.

Interesting to see how Tennessee pushes for Griffin moving forward. He is a very interesting athlete. His numbers in his first year playing football versus the athletes in his area was nuts.

I think them taking Gibbs and burning a spot on this class may be an indication of where they may be with Pickens or where they think he is on qualifying.

Reactions: drylo

VN Store

Back