'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

I DO think he will do better at WR than DB, he didn’t like hitting like some. I’m pulling for him to get his life straight, hoping new scenery will be the ticket.
I think it's good for him to take a year off. Hopefully, just for his sake not even football, he can figure some things out and mature.

I live in Hoover. There is no chance in hell he gets in. If he does it’s big time shenanigans. Yep used that word. He is not bright at all. Sounds mean yes. He also would NEVER have gotten into Tennessee.
Don’t worry bout this one. Better off

Stop, if money is the reason we can't recruit worth a damn we should start paying players too. Doing things the right way isn't worth it if the best you're ever going to finish is 8-4

Ah...Codyg for the "most reasonable Vol poster" win. So balanced. So forgiving to other schools. Such a fantastic fan.

I live in Hoover. There is no chance in hell he gets in. If he does it’s big time shenanigans. Yep used that word. He is not bright at all. Sounds mean yes. He also would NEVER have gotten into Tennessee.
Don’t worry bout this one. Better off
Meh. There were no doubt "shenanigans" that got JJP and Thompson in for us last year. Welcome to the SEC.

i was surprised by this one. but i'm not overly concerned. he's gonna be a hard one to get enrolled. helluva back up plan for Haselwood tho. damn.

Reactions: JacketVol
I would have loved the pickup but we really cannot afford to sign someone and they not qualify right now. It's why harris is a blueshirt despite being a top 100 talent. Georgia on other hand can afford a sign and miss
I think Harris is a better prospect than Pickens for the trouble because of his versatility.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
I'm talking about signing day, every year leading up to this day there's rumor of this 5 star or this 4 star flipping from said school to come to UT and it never works out. Also I would absolutely love to have Wright but I wouldn't count those chickens just yet.
I know it's all in hindsight; but, it's always fun to go back and see who really goes that extra mile to truly make a fool of themselves. I believe this guy, or gal, is the winner.

VN Store

Back