'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

I would love to think you were being funny since if you stretched Julio another two inches he would be as tall as Pickens. Whew my dad jokes are gonna be on point when that time comes

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Meanwhile, another AU target Tennessee is chasing is 5-star wideout George Pickens. The Hoover prospect’s Jan. plans remain unsettled right now, but Tennessee is working to get Pickens on campus. While Jim Chaney wasn’t hired for his recruiting prowess, he does have a strong relationship with Pickens’ family, giving the Vols yet another tie there. The issue is whether or not Pickens can even quality this summer, should he flip anywhere at all.

- VQ

Who is the biggest threat to Auburn for 4-star receiver commit George Pickens of Hoover (Ala.)? Recently, it was LSU. Two weeks ago in Florida, Pickens talked up Ohio State. Then you have Georgia. And Tennessee.
It seems people are coming from all directions on this one.
But if you’re Auburn, perhaps it’s a good thing there never seems to be a clear-cut No. 2 — and in fact, it looks like a different program is surging every time we talk to Pickens. Some will tell you, when there’s always a different No. 2, there probably is no No. 2 at all.
That said ….
Our latest intel suggests LSU is out and Tennessee is rising.
As of today, it feels like Georgia and Tennessee are the teams to watch. We think Pickens will officially visit both and both are recruiting him extremely hard.
We expect a bunch of schools to visit Hoover today.
We can confirm Auburn will be one of them.
-Niebuhr

Massaquoi or wims type to me. Not gonna be the fastest guy on the field but will be a great redzone and 3rd down threat.

Massaquoi or wims type to me. Not gonna be the fastest guy on the field but will be a great redzone and 3rd down threat.
Yes! Mohamed Massaquoi is the one I was thinking of in the back of my mind. Just a lot quicker.

Reactions: VFL13
Don't want him, then. We can't take a chance risking his spot on the roster if he gets tested.
Blue font? I didn't mean Pickens was actually on steroids, just that he reminds me of bigger, faster Jennings. He got that dog in him.

VN Store

Back