'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

Why do you believe that?
I don't think anyone has a reason to create a persona that outlandish. I will admit though, I did think about writing supposedly for the people who do think someone would create that type of persona for the internet

I don't think anyone has a reason to create a persona that outlandish. I will admit though, I did think about writing supposedly for the people who do think someone would create that type of persona for the internet

I personally dont believe BBs story.

Reactions: rgvol
Went back thru this entire thread to read BB's comments. All are about either how great Bo Nix is or how Gus won't be fired. Not a lot regarding Pickens unless it mentions Nix. Huge man crush or a "handler" promoting his kid?

I’m a handler to Bo Nix who has Patrick Nix as his father huh? Kid has over 10,000 yards of offense in HS. He’s actually GOOD at playing QB.

Also you won’t see me comment on Pickens much. I like that kid a lot at WR. Best in the country, what else is there to say?

Last edited:
Reactions: zballvol
I personally dont believe BBs story.

I could show you George Pickens working out with me doing drills in the Summer but this isn’t that deep man.

There’s another freak, 2021 RB on that team with a Tennessee offer. Believe your own story but I can show you him at the gym I train at as well. But you believe your own story I’m fine with life bud.

No handler here just straight work.... #STAYWOKE

Last edited:
I could show you George Pickens working out with me doing drills in the Summer but this isn’t that deep man.

There’s another freak, 2021 RB on that team with a Tennessee offer. Believe your own story but I can show you at the gym I train at as well. But you believe your own story I’m fine with life bud.

No handler here just straight work.... #STAYWOKE
So...are you now, or have you ever been, a Vols fan?

Is there a problem?
Are you asking me? There is a problem if you feel it necessary to belittle the opinion of Vol fans on here who are discussing your players you are a fan of. Don't take it so seriously. Most fans just want to discuss possibilities. If we want reality we just wait until February.

Pickens isn’t my player nor is Bo Nix..... I’ve worked with Pickens a couple of times but I don’t primarily train him.

Being late to the party on big time players isn’t good though. You have to be Bama, Ohio State etc. to get away with that.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back