'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

Is he not a FL fan? Do we need a fan from another school, especially FL, being real when we are discussing possibilities no matter how unreal they may be? We're just having fun here. Well, we were.

He used to be a UT fan. He may still be.

Is he not a FL fan? Do we need a fan from another school, especially FL, being real when we are discussing possibilities no matter how unreal they may be? We're just having fun here. Well, we were.
I don’t know BB, I would assume he is a Vols fan. I believe he is tied to prospects around the South and I assume he will defend his guys. As most of the people I know in the same position usually do.

Gus has more job security than Pruitt. Neither are in danger of losing their job right now. I know this staff can’t expect to be late on guys and think they will pull them. It doesn’t work like that at all during a rebuild.

Reactions: JacketVol
Tennessee will fire Pruitt before Auburn fires Gus. There is no doubt in that fanbase about Gus. He beat Alabama more than once. Justify firing him and tell me his upgrade you will get.
I doubt they fire him...but I know tons of Auburn fans and Alumni that want him gone

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Tennessee will fire Pruitt before Auburn fires Gus. There is no doubt in that fanbase about Gus. He beat Alabama more than once. Justify firing him and tell me his upgrade you will get.
Well i work with an auburn fan and he is more than ok with auburn firing gus. He said it all last year and this year.

Bold statement. Pruitt has a 3-4 year rebuild cushion. If Auburn were to suddenly tank the next 3-4 years, Gus would absolutely be on the hot seat. Anything can happen.

"Weezer, post: 15874647, member: 27812"]Bold statement. Pruitt has a 3-4 year rebuild cushion. If Auburn were to suddenly tank the next 3-4 years, Gus would absolutely be on the hot seat. Anything can happen.”

I think Gus has 2-3 years.
Short of a #metoo attack on Gus, he won't be going anywhere this year or the next.

The AU powerbrokers have hitched their wagon to Gus, and won't be cutting him lose until there are no other options on the table. I bet we see some deck chairs getting re-arranged after the Birmingham Bowl, however, including OC, RB and Oline coaches.

As far as 5* commits Nix, Pickens and Pappoe, they have to be concerned and considering other options. If Auburn legacy Nix sees this offensive s**t show continue, he may well look elsewhere. Pickens and Nix are extremely close and he will follow Nix’s lead. Pappoe currently most solid with very close ties to LB coach Travis Williams, but a LOI is not guaranteed.

That trio along with Morris would be game changers for Tennessee. Nix would be a perfect QB for Pruitt’s system, moreso than Gus’. If I were Pruitt, I would be all over Nix and convince him UT Oline will significantly improve next year

Last edited:
That's CJP way to tell him we bout to go down and bust ya boys up tomorrow. We gonna set the Plains on Fire!!!!

Lol serious question did all of volnation not know we were on bye week...its like every thread.....we are playing yesterday

Gus isn’t getting fired. That’s a satire site. You all believe anything.

Plus nobody is checking for Maurer. Bo Nix is a great QB and he threw to Pickens all offseason on the 7v7 circuit. He likes how Bo places the ball.

He’s committed to a better program with a coach that believed in him before this staff did. Going to be hard to try to flip kids when you are this late offering after taking over. But we’ll see what happens
Still think he thinks it is a better program? Still think there is no chance that Gus gets fired?

VN Store

Back