'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

Tennessee is always late to the party I see. Smh lol

Bo Nix is going to be his QB at Auburn let’s see if he doesn’t stick with a great QB already in place in this class.

If Gus got fired, nothing would be a given, presumably even Bo Nix.

Gus isn’t getting fired. That’s a satire site. You all believe anything.

Plus nobody is checking for Maurer. Bo Nix is a great QB and he threw to Pickens all offseason on the 7v7 circuit. He likes how Bo places the ball.

He’s committed to a better program with a coach that believed in him before this staff did. Going to be hard to try to flip kids when you are this late offering after taking over. But we’ll see what happens

Reactions: SCtiger and colvol

Plus nobody is checking for Maurer. Bo Nix is a great QB and he threw to Pickens all offseason on the 7v7 circuit. He likes how Bo places the ball.

He’s committed to a better program with a coach that believed in him before this staff did. Going to be hard to try to flip kids when you are this late offering after taking over. But we’ll see what happens
I think he said IF Gus gets fired, which is a possibility every year. We are here to discuss the possibilities for our team. So it is possible because anything is possible in recruiting. And it's always possible for Gus to be fired....and Maurer had over 500 passing yards plus almost 200 rushing since nobody wanted to check. You can always come back in February when nothing else is possible.

If Auburn fires Gus, they are idiots! Who are they going to find that is better? Auburn isn't exactly a destination of coaches. Hope they do fire him.
There are only a few coaches (4-5) that can win anywhere and they ain't going anywhere.

Maybe if Bailey commits soon that helps our case.

What does a 2020 QB have to do with a highly rated 2019 QB already committed to Auburn? Bo outperformed Harrison when all of them were on the same team. Why would he want a QB for 1-3 years instead of Bo Nix for all 3-4 years? That’s not logical thinking at all.

Tennessee will fire Pruitt before Auburn fires Gus. There is no doubt in that fanbase about Gus. He beat Alabama more than once. Justify firing him and tell me his upgrade you will get.

Reactions: onevol74
Breakerboy was in love with Butch Jones’s band of losers but is hating on Pruitt and staff 😂😂?
I think he’s just being real, Gus has more safety than Pruitt ATM and it’s not likely we are gonna flip a top 50 player who we offered in October.

I think he’s just being real, Gus has more safety than Pruitt ATM and it’s not likely we are gonna flip a top 50 player who we offered in October.
Is he not a FL fan? Do we need a fan from another school, especially FL, being real when we are discussing possibilities no matter how unreal they may be? We're just having fun here. Well, we were.

VN Store

Back