'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

For me, Bonds boils down to that he’s a no doubt HOF without the juice...but he doesn’t have the offensive records. He traded his spot in Cooperstown for HR related records.
Agree, he still possibly would have been 1st ballot without the juice, would like to see his numbers without steroids. Would love to see Griffey’s numbers without the injuries.

Still think Andruw Jones played his way out of the HOF. His defense alone is worthy but they only remember the older version of Jones.

Yep when Kirby can't outtalent someone he always has somebody boneheaded decision that blows game
He had the fake punt in the SECC Bama game, but his defense was noticeably tired and its possible he didn't think the defense would be able to hold. Other than that, I guess he abandoned the run too early for the LSU game. His halftime adjustments in his second biggest game to date were top notch during the Rose Bowl against OU. So far he is 2-2 in his biggest games. Won the Rose Bowl and SECC, lost the natty and a SECC. Sample size is far too small at the moment to make any sweeping judgements, but I'm happy with his results so far. IMO Smart is an elite recruiter and defensive mind, but will most likely need either a lot of luck or an elite OC to win a natty. Fwiw I see Pruitt in the same light.

You know what fanbases call national championships "nattys?"

The ones that don't win any.
Not sure why you're so prickly. Since 1980 UGA and UT have the same amount of nattys, or National Championships as you prefer. Both UGA and UT are recruiting kids who haven't been alive to see them win one. I believe Kirby and Pruitt have their teams on the right track, but Kirby's a bit further ahead due to his head start. With the way the playoffs are setup it's possible for them to meet in the National Championship if one takes the bama backdoor.

Not sure why you're so prickly. Since 1980 UGA and UT have the same amount of nattys, or National Championships as you prefer. Both UGA and UT are recruiting kids who haven't been alive to see them win one. I believe Kirby and Pruitt have their teams on the right track, but Kirby's a bit further ahead due to his head start. With the way the playoffs are setup it's possible for them to meet in the National Championship if one takes the bama backdoor.

Just hate the term, brother.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
It was fun that season McGwire and Sosa duked it out. When Barry head swole 3X it’s normal size and he broke the season HR record, it wasn’t the same imo. When he broke the all-time mark, it seemed there was a national discomfort for such a historic event.
Yeah...by that time it was bad, but it was fun for a while.

Ah, so you're a Keystone kind of guy lol.
No he drinks that "Pinky Out" beer.

tenor.gif

He had the fake punt in the SECC Bama game, but his defense was noticeably tired and its possible he didn't think the defense would be able to hold. Other than that, I guess he abandoned the run too early for the LSU game. His halftime adjustments in his second biggest game to date were top notch during the Rose Bowl against OU. So far he is 2-2 in his biggest games. Won the Rose Bowl and SECC, lost the natty and a SECC. Sample size is far too small at the moment to make any sweeping judgements, but I'm happy with his results so far. IMO Smart is an elite recruiter and defensive mind, but will most likely need either a lot of luck or an elite OC to win a natty. Fwiw I see Pruitt in the same light.
Pruitt doesn't need luck, he just needs a lot more good players. He basically has a class and a half so far, what he was left with was nothing like Kirby dumb was left with..

Oh look...just what we needed and wanted on VN...another swole headed turdeating leghumper 🤨 Look dude..you are on a Volunteer website, we don't like UGA bullpups and anything associated with them...why are you surprised we have nothing good to say about Sir Bowlcut?

Reactions: Ridgerunner Vol

Because we have all-time more titles, wins, and are an all around better program in both football and basketball. You'll always be little brother to the south.

Suck it and GTFO!!

Because we have all-time more titles, wins, and are an all around better program in both football and basketball. You'll always be little brother to the south.

Suck it and GTFO!!

Why are we telling other people to suck it and gtfo?

Wait. is he a GA fan? ****ing frat boy douchers.

Reactions: Devo182
"Since 1980 we have the same amount of natty's" lulz... I wasn't even thought of in 1980, yet I was 10 when we won it all. Big difference there brother. Was y'all game even in color at the time? Wasn't wearing the "kicker facemask" back then the equevilent to wearing a Deion facemask now? Or was it the d-tackle facemask era for all tailbacks? Gtfo with this stupid narrative. Compare yourself to The University of Pitt. Y'all both were last relevant around the same time.

Reactions: butchna

VN Store

Back