'19 AL WR George Pickens (UGA signee)

Pickens and Keyton are right up there with Haselwood imo as far as talent goes.

Good base to build on.

Callaway and Jennings are gone after this year. Palmer is the only real threat at WR after them.
Did we ever find out if Jennings was coming back or not? I must have missed it. Last I read he was still not enrolled for this semester?

Did we ever find out if Jennings was coming back or not? I must have missed it. Last I read he was still not enrolled for this semester?

I don’t know for sure but I’d put money on him going to the NFL. Especially if he is fully healthy, no need for him to risk injury.

I would flip $h** if we landed him and his grades are good enough to get in
Well, you usually want to make sure his grades are good enough before you flip, not the other way around. He would have signed in December if his grades were good enough. Just remember a player doesn't have to sign a LOI, they can just show up. The LOI is to lock everyone in, but its really not technically needed.

Well, you usually want to make sure his grades are good enough before you flip, not the other way around. He would have signed in December if his grades were good enough. Just remember a player doesn't have to sign a LOI, they can just show up. The LOI is to lock everyone in, but its really not technically needed.

If there is a staff that would know whether or not it's even a slight chance to be eligible it is ours. Lot of Hoover connections including some thst just came to TN this yr from there. I think that is why we officially offered late in process as well. It went from unattainable to maybe there's a chance. I didn't like VQ comment on podcast that he is probably in worse shape academic wise than JJ Peterson was. Although I think part of JJP problem was he still didn't take it serious enough even late in the game causing his delayed enrollment. Let's hope pickens has been for his sake. I'd hate to see such an elite talent wasted

Yes indeed. The addition of Chaney along with a push we were putting in for him anyway bodes well for us.
giphy.gif

He better get right with pro day then, that is his only shot to get an UDFA invite somewhere.

I understand that. I’m just saying I do see why he would risk another year because unless he just balls out he won’t be getting drafted. So UDFA is the way to go this year. He is a great blocker and a great possession receiver which is what I believe the NFL will pick him up for.

TS? Is that u??

VN Store

Back