'20 AL WR EJ Williams (Clemson commit)

tenor.gif

Fify

Seven programs are still getting a look from Phenix City (Ala.) Central Top247 receiver E.J. Williamswho announced his finalists Sunday evening. The programs still in the mix include Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, LSU, Oklahoma and Tennessee. Dabo Swinney and his staff are currently the 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite to land the coveted wide out. Williams is ranked by the 247Sports Composite as the nation's No. 19 receiver and No. 93 prospect overall. He is the No. 3 recruit in the state of Alabama. The 6-foot-3, 188-pound pass catcher highlighted his favorite thing about a few of his finalists.

"Clemson-the fact that they put so many wide receivers in the league and my relationship with Coach Bates.

"Alabama-how they work so hard. I love to work hard that's one of my favorite traits for myself.

"Florida- they are losing four senior wide receivers.

"Tennessee-losing four wide receivers and my relationship with Tee Martin is really good.

"Oklahoma- me and Coach Simmons have been communicating for a month now and he sold me really well on the program fast."

Next up for Williams is an official to LSU on June 7 and Auburn on June 21. The Sooners recently offered Williams who was on the Vols campus in April. He also visited Knoxville on March 2 with a trip to Clemson sandwiched between. Alabama and Auburn hosted him in February. Clemson also hosted him in January. The Under Armour All-American has 4.61 laser-timed speed in the 40-yard dash with a 34-4 inch vertical. Last fall he used those traits to catch 40 passes for 668 yards and eight touchdowns.

-Wiltfong, 247

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Where he say this?
“Probably Alabama,” Williams said. “I talked to Coach Saban last week. We had a good talk. The opportunity to come in as a freshman and get the opportunity to play,” Williams told Niebuhr of what he’s looking for in a school, “get on the field and feel comfortable at the program.”- E.J. Williams, via 247Sports.com

Reactions: JacketVol
“Probably Alabama,” Williams said. “I talked to Coach Saban last week. We had a good talk. The opportunity to come in as a freshman and get the opportunity to play,” Williams told Niebuhr of what he’s looking for in a school, “get on the field and feel comfortable at the program.”- E.J. Williams, via 247Sports.com
Yep. Not coming here.

Yep. Not coming here.
You are a truly awful person. Do you find enjoyment in anything?
Sex? Sleep? Family? Do any of those things make you happy?

Sex? "I am happy when it is over"
Sleep? "I am not able to complain when I am sleep"
Family "They don't want to be around me because I am a bore"

You are a truly awful person. Do you find enjoyment in anything?
Sex? Sleep? Family? Do any of those things make you happy?

Sex? "I am happy when it is over"
Sleep? "I am not able to complain when I am sleep"
Family "They don't want to be around me because I am a bore"
Mostly active in early morning...answers most of that. 😉

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Phenix City (Ala.) Central wide receiver EJ WIlliams will take an official visit to Auburn on Wednesday and follow it with an official to Alabama over the weekend. The in-state powers, along with Clemson, LSU and Tennessee, are the programs he says are in it as his anticipated August 24 decision draws near. Williams spent time at Auburn's 7-on-7 camp late last week following an LSU official visit and camp stop at Clemson. The 247Sports Crystal Ball is 100 percent for the defending national champions.

-John Garcia, 247

Reactions: AngryButchJones

VN Store

Back