'20 AL WR Dazalin Worsham

#46 overall in the 2020 class so far. Top prospect in Alabama at the present moment. Kid is nasty, goal is 1600 10+ this year.

That team recruited like crazy for this year. Transfer galore. Guess they got tired of their rival Clay -Chalkville having all the success recently

That team recruited like crazy for this year. Transfer galore. Guess they got tired of their rival Clay -Chalkville having all the success recently

Crazy how much they've improved in the last 7 years. They were very equal to my high school (Gardendale) when I was in school

They didn't recruit him. He was advised to go there when his family moved. Now Myles Mason idk about that one. Lol

Paul Tyson came since he was a backup at Mountain Brook and fits that system better at Hewitt.

Between Hewitt and Pinson I don't know who recruited harder. Lol

Reactions: 1 person
They didn't recruit him. He was advised to go there when his family moved. Now Myles Mason idk about that one. Lol

Paul Tyson came since he was a backup at Mountain Brook and fits that system better at Hewitt.

Wasn't talking about him. More to his situation also though. Mason and a few others were definitely recruited to go there

Hoover has been doing it for a while

Actually I hate going in threads seeing that garbage for pages on in. Lame.....

I agree, but complaining about it is a bad look when you are obviously emotionally invested with this kid, and it only fans the flames of those who are going to make funny remarks about his name anyway.

I agree, but complaining about it is a bad look when you are obviously emotionally invested with this kid, and it only fans the flames of those who are going to make funny remarks about his name anyway.

Yeah make dumb remarks about a Top 50 prospect. 😎😎😎😎

I guess I don't see how calling someone "dazzling" is some huge insult and then making fun of an announcer for how he butchers kids names is somehow dissing the kid? I guess some people are looking to be offended. With that said, some of the jokes on here do get old.

VN Store

Back