'20 AL WR Dazalin Worsham

Hudl: We Help Teams and Athletes Win

Here's a kid to watch to blow up this Fall. Could end up as a 5 star WR when it's all said and done.

Ht: 6'2
Weight: 170
40: 4.5

He'll be a Sophomore this Fall. Just received his first offer this weekend but is rising fast with some good camp performances. Scouting services are already hearing the buzz after he had 4 catches for 130 and two TDs in his Spring game versus Cordova.

Dazalin Worsham, Hewitt-Trussville, Wide Receiver

Rivals.com

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I wonder if key and peele get on this site to help them come up with the next episode of east vs west all star names.

Reactions: 2 people
I wonder if key and peele get on this site to help them come up with the next episode of east vs west all star names.

I'll say this the recruiting services have him pegged already. He's been doing well at every camp too. Special young dude that's a natural WR.

Reactions: 1 person
Worsham's quarterback ain't half bad, either, based on that short clip. If the QB is Paul Tyson, 247 Sports says he is the great-grandson of Bear Bryant.

Last edited:
Worsham's quarterback ain't half bad, either, based on that short clip. If the QB is Paul Tyson, 247 Sports says he is the great-grandson of Bear Bryant.

No sir he isn't. That team is young but loaded on offense. The other kid on the other side is a 2020 kid and very good too. He's 6'0 already as well. The O-line is led by Pierce Quick who's committed to Bama and he's a 2019 kid. All of them are hard workers as well and hungry to get better. This kid here will be the best WR in Alabama in 2019 and 2020. He's that good and in a system that attacks constantly.

He hasn't committed yet?!!?!?!?!? Why is he dragging his feet? The '20 class is filling up fast...

He hasn't committed yet?!!?!?!?!? Why is he dragging his feet? The '20 class is filling up fast...

UT is starting off 2020 pretty big...........

You better get on the ORANGE bus now, if you wanna play with the champs!

just sayin'

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol

VN Store

Back