'20 AL WR Dazalin Worsham

volnbama_

That team recruited like crazy for this year. Transfer galore. Guess they got tired of their rival Clay -Chalkville having all the success recently
Crazy how much they've improved in the last 7 years. They were very equal to my high school (Gardendale) when I was in school

That team recruited like crazy for this year. Transfer galore. Guess they got tired of their rival Clay -Chalkville having all the success recently
They didn't recruit him. He was advised to go there when his family moved. Now Myles Mason idk about that one. Lol

Paul Tyson came since he was a backup at Mountain Brook and fits that system better at Hewitt.

Between Hewitt and Pinson I don't know who recruited harder. Lol

RM20

They didn't recruit him. He was advised to go there when his family moved. Now Myles Mason idk about that one. Lol

Paul Tyson came since he was a backup at Mountain Brook and fits that system better at Hewitt.

Wasn't talking about him. More to his situation also though. Mason and a few others were definitely recruited to go there

RM20

Hoover has been doing it for a while

LaagerVol

I guess I don't see how calling someone "dazzling" is some huge insult and then making fun of an announcer for how he butchers kids names is somehow dissing the kid? I guess some people are looking to be offended. With that said, some of the jokes on here do get old.

VN Store

Sponsors