‘23 AL WDE Tomarrion Parker (Clemson commit)

Ya scared me for a second guys. Thought I had wandered into a Penn State forum for a moment with all the talk of Franklin and Sandusky.

Reactions: alexvol
Franklin is a good football coach. There is nothing wrong with wanting him as a head coach.
Wrong as usual. He is scum. I would never want him as a coach at UT. He was knee deep in a coverup at Vandy of a terrible criminal act(s). There were also several Vandy players doing drugs (l’m not talking pot) and he knew it.

Wrong as usual. He is scum. I would never want him as a coach at UT. He was knee deep in a coverup at Vandy of a terrible criminal act(s). There were also several Vandy players doing drugs (l’m not talking pot) and he knew it.

Ok he is scum. Still doesn’t change the fact that he is a good football coach.

I agree that Franklin would have taken the PS job irregardless but alot of vandy people were glad he left. The rape deal brought alot of embarassement to their school in that the act itself involved 4 players but the coverup involved several others. By the time police were aware of it, the entire football program probably knew of it. Strange but both of Vandy's most successful coaches in the last 40 years, George MacIntyre and James Franklin were damaged there by scandal. Mac was the coach during the steriod scandal of the mid 80s and Franklin by the rape case.

And while the Tennessean had no appetite whatsoever in Franklin's role in the coverup during the trial, I suspect they would have rekindled their interest level significantly if he were named head football coach at the University of Tennessee........
The local media turned a BLIND EYE to the entire fiasco and acted like Franklin was the good guy trying to clean things up. The only ones who didn’t was the radio shows, which Franklin never forgave.

Pictures can be deceiving, but from that twitter post, looks like he has a frame to put on some pounds with our S&C program.

Saw where Clemson gets the last visit and his dad is a big Clemson fan. Hopefully we can withstand that visit.

Saw where Clemson gets the last visit and his dad is a big Clemson fan. Hopefully we can withstand that visit.

He already took two OV's - PSU/MSU.

We get last visit plus an UOV for Bama game.

As many others say..."follow the visits"...Have to feel pretty good about this working in our favor if everything goes according to plan.

1662059279616.png

VN Store

Back