‘23 AL WDE Tomarrion Parker (Clemson commit)

Why do you keep trying to move Duncan to offense? He's been rated a 4* as a DL. I don't know if that's where UT is recruiting him to play. I suspect you don't either. But there are a lot of ways to manage the roster without moving this kid to OL if his prospects are better as a DL.
i agree he’s likely to stay at DL, but to be fair, the services have him as an OT. Only rivals has him as a 4*, and it’s at OT.

Wut? Not on defense we don't.
We do if you compare the talent we had then vs last year. Gotta remember those were some stacked teams. 2015 Jancek did a great job with the defense. 2016, our defense was not good. Also you have to remember we only had like 65 scholarship players total last year. Let that sink in. We absolutely have better coaching.

Duncan’s high school coach basically said the same thing. Regardless, there are reasons other than “he’s white” to project him at OT. I’m fine with lining him up at either position, personally, as long as he does well.
Well with all of Them saying that, I hope it makes him mad as hell and wants to destroy whoever lines up across from him on offense.

I know that. Just saying maybe that’s why the smoke around the switching him to OL came up.
I could buy that except that one poster keeps pushing the idea of moving him to O... he's obsessed with it. Personally, I don't doubt he has potential either way. I don't see moving him to O as critical to filling out this class or the roster. But Heup93 thinks he must be moved to O for some reason. I hope a racial stereotype isn't playing into that "opinion".

Reactions: Smokey19rt
He’s literally listed as an OT on 247 at the top of his page, but rated as an athlete. He could play either an I expect if we can land some more interior DL and aren’t able to land a top flight OT the staff will explore the option of moving him to OT as it will likely be a bigger position of need
Garner says he is a D-lineman, I will take his word for it. He is gonna get first look there and more than likely stick there. GBO!

VN Store

Back