'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

giphy_(1).gif

Booom! We needed this win.

So what's the story here? He signed during the ESD and randomly announced it today or was that the plan? For some reason I thought he was signing on regular NSD, but I haven't kept up with recruiting since...2nd half vs uga.

Last edited:
For the record, do we know when it was signed and when it was registered in the NCAA database? Lots of discussion on those points since signing started.

So what's the story here? He signed durind the ESD and randomly announced it today or was that the plan? For some reason I thought he was signing on regular NSD, but I haven't kept up with recruiting since...2nd half vs uga.
He wanted his big moment. Almost impossible in this social media age.

Reactions: Devo182
How we landed one of the best defensive players in this class with a 3-7 record and a program in chaos.

Ah I gotcha.

A general rule to follow is this board is way, way, way more dramatic than the recruits that they complain about being too dramatic.

This kid has been bought into what Pruitt is selling since the beginning.

Ah I gotcha.

A general rule to follow is this board is way, way, way more dramatic than the recruits that they complain about being too dramatic.

This kid has been bought into what Pruitt is selling since the beginning.

Yeah, I assumed as much. Thrilled to get this one regardless. The fact he's committed at a time like this might speak volumes about the type of kid and player he'll end up being....

VN Store

Back