'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

Young man if u read this u need to know. We would really like u to come to tn and u would be a in pack player. But we got to move on and just give r new coach a chance. Volnation is great my friend.

How many wins do you want to give up for Brooks?

I want Pruitt gone. But if it happens, especially in the next week or 2, expect recruiting to absolutely nose dive. What does that do? Puts us even further behind. The beat time to fire Pruitt is long gone imo. Should have happened right after the UK game. That would have give time for a new coaching staff to get started on the recruiting trail.

I want Pruitt gone. But if it happens, especially in the next week or 2, expect recruiting to absolutely nose dive. What does that do? Puts us even further behind. The beat time to fire Pruitt is long gone imo. Should have happened right after the UK game. That would have give time for a new coaching staff to get started on the recruiting trail.

Ideally, he shouldn't have been given the extension, and it would have been much easier to dump him mid-season, and move someone up to interim head coach. But we've got to play it from where we are now, and take the good with the bad. Depending on who we hire, we may break even, or close to it, losing some, and picking up some. More importantly, we'll hope to improve what we can do with what we have, through improved coaching.

Ideally, he shouldn't have been given the extension, and it would have been much easier to dump him mid-season, and move someone up to interim head coach. But we've got to play it from where we are now, and take the good with the bad. Depending on who we hire, we may break even, or close to it, losing some, and picking up some. More importantly, we'll hope to improve what we can do with what we have, through improved coaching.

I see your point. My biggest concern is who hires his replacement.

True. In addition to recruiting you could lose some to transfer. I would prefer Freeze but Malzahn could get some good transfers for us.

VN Store

Back