'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

The self investigation was a mistake. Losing Brooks is nothing. Things will get much much worse.

Once you are aware of major violations, the school has no choice but to self investigate and investigate completely. Youre begging for major penalties if you dont. I cant say what the penalties are now but they should be considerably less than schools that lie, deny and try to intimidate the NCAA (LSU, Arizona, Kansas, etc).

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
The NCAA didn't know anything until we told them. Other programs are doing exactly the same stuff, in the exact same way... where do you think JP learned his recruiting practices? The difference between us and those other programs, is they aren't actively trying to sabotage themselves.

The NCAA didn't know anything until we told them. Other programs are doing exactly the same stuff, in the exact same way... where do you think JP learned his recruiting practices? The difference between us and those other programs, is they aren't actively trying to sabotage themselves.
Like it made no sense. If we wanted him gone just pay the out.

Heupel is a decent coach
I hope you're right. I'm not the type to cry just because we didnt get a "big name". The fact that he came to a winning team at UCF and they have declined since he's been there is troubling. We don't need a "decent" coach. We've had "decent" coaches for years now. I'll def be supportive until I no longer can be.

I hope you're right. I'm not the type to cry just because we didnt get a "big name". The fact that he came to a winning team at UCF and they have declined since he's been there is troubling. We don't need a "decent" coach. We've had "decent" coaches for years now. I'll def be supportive until I no longer can be.
Butch, Dooley, Pruitt. Not decent.

The Gremlin will score us some points!

lol at the people crucifying Heupel before he coaches a game here, have ya'll forgotten our last 4 hires?

Just a reminder- Lane Kiffin- bolted after a season, Derek Dooley- losing record at a small school, Butch Jones- Dooley whooped his ass year before we hired him, and Jeremy Pruitt- hot head coordinator that proved he may be the product of talent on the roster rather than the talent being his product.

Josh Heupel can put up points and DEVELOP QB's, if we can keep Steele at DC this staff will be better than decent and could be pretty damn good, recruiting for me is the biggest question mark at this point

Hopefully we win games and not just score points.

It's all about who he hires/retains on D...if the right hires/retentions happen and he doesn't interfere then the wins should come with the kind of points we will likely score in his offense....think Chaney's 2012 offense with Wilcox's D instead of Sunseri's

Hello , anybody there ? It leaked to the press.

VN Store

Back