'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

It’s a suggestion period. Whatever makes things easier for you. We’ll have to work on the whole reading thing later.
IDGAD about your suggestions. If you notice it is you that comes after me from time to time. I guess you have something personal against me. It makes you look juvenile but go ahead and keep it up. I’m not going to put you on ignore.

Reactions: brandonco05
Why not wait it out and see instead of leaving before an head coach is hired?
Because he was most likely told Pruitt was going to be the coach. They made promises and then broke them. Tennessee will have to let him and anyone who wants to leave leave. It would be even more bad PR to not let him out. The best thing we can do is hire a good AD quick then get a head coach. I hope I’m wrong but I think Steele is going to be that coach.

Reactions: onevol74
Because he was most likely told Pruitt was going to be the coach. They made promises and then broke them. Tennessee will have to let him and anyone who wants to leave leave. It would be even more bad PR to not let him out. The best thing we can do is hire a good AD quick then get a head coach. I hope I’m wrong but I think Steele is going to be that coach.
I understand that. Was just hoping that he could be asked to wait to be released until the coach is hired.

I understand that. Was just hoping that he could be asked to wait to be released until the coach is hired.

This university has no track record of making good hires. So I understands why he wouldn't wait. Plus there is no time table for a hire, nothing. Many kids with a shot at the NFL are going to come here. UT f'd this up I'm a grand fashion with Kevin Steele running show we will really be the laughing stock of CFB. It's well deserved though

I don't get it. If Auburn was the main competition for him during his recruitment and now the 3 main coaches he would have dealt with (Gus, Steele, Garner) are all gone, one being at TN and the other probably going to be at TN (PLEASE). Now he's liking Auburn stuff again? Doesn't make sense to me.

I don't get it. If Auburn was the main competition for him during his recruitment and now the 3 main coaches he would have dealt with (Gus, Steele, Garner) are all gone, one being at TN and the other probably going to be at TN (PLEASE). Now he's liking Auburn stuff again? Doesn't make sense to me.
NCAA isn’t sniffing around Auburn right now. They’re handing out bags of cash like there is no tomorrow.

Another kid committing to a coach and not a school. Such a bad decision all the way around

No it's not. Committing to a coach is the only thing that makes sense. Imagine committing to Fulmer or Kiffin and waking up to Derek Dooley. These kids should be able to transfer if the coach they commit to gets fired or quits.

VN Store

Back