'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

Since we’re still 4.5 months from ESP, and The Barn has 10 commitments, and the Vols have several guys committed who The Barn wants, we can expect dozens and dozens more articles from Barn recruiting websites mentioning Vol commits who are talking to The Barn, like Barn coaches, want to visit The Barn (Cabin), etc. Barn fans like these articles better than articles saying, “hey our recruiting kinda sucks right now, Pruitt is stealing our lunch, but here are some Vol commits we’re still chasing.”

Same with Ole Miss who had 6 commitments, last I looked. An Ole Miss website posted an article last week where their recruiting guy said they would be in it until the end for Hudson Wolfe..

Sunshine sells better than Rain.

Nobody on earth knows that The Barn, Ole Miss, or other greezy program WON’T successfully poach a Vol commitment. But, I wouldn’t get too worked up over Barn/Ole Miss recruiting website stories during this cycle.

Last edited:
Isn't he the one that said as long as we don't lose Pruitt and the D coordinator he wasn't going anywhere?

247 has Brooks as a 5 star but the scouting report has him projected as a 4th to 7th round pick with the potential to move up. Seems contradictory.

Reactions: VolInDayton
Haha well, you know some folks here would think he was the one saying “WDE best d line, etc”

giphy.gif

Does UT offer a course in Twitter translation? I swear, I never know if what's being said is good or bad. I just wait to see how everyone else reacts and go off that.
Particularly when they see that and don't read the translation posts. The world will be falling apart on page 38 of this thread.

Reactions: GojiraVol17

VN Store

Back