'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

That feel is something that Brooks says led him to Tennessee to begin with. When asked about what stands out about the Vols, he notes it’s all about the vibe on campus.
“It’s just how I feel when I go there,” Brooks says. “That’s really what stands out about them.”

Saying that he knows it’s going to be a tough final decision when the time comes, Brooks adds that being able to focus on just three schools is a big deal for him. As for what he’s looking for to make that final call?
4COMMENTS
“I really don’t even know,” Brooks says. “I’ll know it when I see it.”

With Roanoke just an hour away from the Auburn campus, Brooks continues to get plenty of attention from the staff even though he’s committed to Tennessee. Already very familiar with everything to do with the Tigers, he says the conversations they’ve had have been very laid back.
“For Auburn it really hasn’t been about recruiting,” Brooks says. “It has just been them talking to me. I have been talking with Coach (Kodi) Burns and Coach (Al) Pogue too.”
As for Alabama, it has been much of the same for Brooks with the Crimson Tide not pushing too much at the moment.
“With Alabama it’s really not recruiting either,” Brooks says. “It’s just staying in contact with me and just talking. It hasn’t been much about recruiting.”

The article is written by an Auburn writer. They believe they'll get every recruit. Not saying they will or won't flip Brooks, but he's been talking to the UT staff as well and I'd think he's having plenty of conversations with the new coaches on the defensive side of the ball. Get him back up for a visit and remind him of that 'feeling' that led him to commit in the first place.

Y’all are the biggest collection of wussy, beta, yellow bellies I’ve ever witnessed. How are you even considered fans? Literally any time anyone ever so much as shares a sentence of something albeit it not coming from Dylan at all, it’s literally written at a time when anyone and everyone are looking for clicks and stories. Toughen up, y’all. Seriously, it’s embarrassing. Bunch of negavols.

Y’all are the biggest collection of wussy, beta, yellow bellies I’ve ever witnessed. How are you even considered fans? Literally any time anyone ever so much as shares a sentence of something albeit it not coming from Dylan at all, it’s literally written at a time when anyone and everyone are looking for clicks and stories. Toughen up, y’all. Seriously, it’s embarrassing. Bunch of negavols.

There will be positive spin and negative spin...depending on the homers...true.

I think it’s only natural to feel a little “insecure” when a commit is courting others, but it should come to no surprise, IF he goes elsewhere..

The signs are there...

There will be positive spin and negative spin...depending on the homers...true.

I think it’s only natural to feel a little “insecure” when a commit is courting others, but it should come to no surprise, IF he goes elsewhere..

The signs are there...
He’s a former 5 star! Of course there are suitors. Would you want a player that no one wants? Of course not. You wanna fight with the big boys and win those battles.

Wouldn’t shock me if that article was written months ago honestly

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
He’s a former 5 star! Of course there are suitors. Would you want a player that no one wants? Of course not. You wanna fight with the big boys and win those battles.

I never said that...

I said the signs of signing elsewhere are there...

Because there’s always a handful of negative folks who want the worst outcome to happen just so they can say, “I told ya so”.

Kind of dumb if you ask me.

Because there’s always a handful of negative folks who want the worst outcome to happen just so they can say, “I told ya so”.

Kind of dumb if you ask me.

Lol...it’s called reading the tea leaves...

I want the kid here as much as anyone, but this kind of thing happens every year in recruiting....kids commit early and have a change of heart down the road. The kid doesn’t sound all orange ,imo...but, hey, you do you...I’ll do me.

Lol...it’s called reading the tea leaves...

I want the kid here as much as anyone, but this kind of thing happens every year in recruiting....kids commit early and have a change of heart down the road. The kid doesn’t sound all orange ,imo...but, hey, you do you...I’ll do me.
I mean let’s think about it, we’ve been recruiting this kid for 2-3 years at least along with auburn and Bama. He’s visited all three many times, knows all the staff. He didn’t make a spur of the moment decision

I mean let’s think about it, we’ve been recruiting this kid for 2-3 years at least along with auburn and Bama. He’s visited all three many times, knows all the staff. He didn’t make a spur of the moment decision

He made an early decision. It’s not shut down per his quotes...

Or did I misread?

He made an early decision. It’s not shut down per his quotes...

Or did I misread?
Per the quotes of this article that an auburn writer put out for clicks? I’m honestly thinking that this writer interviewed him early spring, Brooks committed but the writer wants to generate some action with his fan base. Which is why he only put positive auburn stuff, barely any Bama or UT info.

Looking at Brooks twitter and Instagram, he only posts Tennessee stuff. It’s really common for recruits to retweet media related to other teams that are/were recruiting him. Dude is locked down

Taken at face value, yes... but that article was written by an Auburn fan, for Auburn fans. We probably should wait until something similar is written by Hubbs and Co. before reacting to it.

Face value has worth...and quotes are quotes...

Last I’ll say about it....but, talking to the two home state schools is enough said. It’s not over...

Per the quotes of this article that an auburn writer put out for clicks? I’m honestly thinking that this writer interviewed him early spring, Brooks committed but the writer wants to generate some action with his fan base. Which is why he only put positive auburn stuff, barely any Bama or UT info.

Looking at Brooks twitter and Instagram, he only posts Tennessee stuff. It’s really common for recruits to retweet media related to other teams that are/were recruiting him. Dude is locked down

I hope the kid is all UT! I can only go off the info at hand...

Reactions: Kristy*

VN Store

Back