'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

Not only is he a versatile, athletic freak....he plays smart and seems well coached. He is going to be a terror on ST immediately and will be a fantastic edge rusher if he stays healthy. He has the frame to add 20lbs and not lose his explosiveness.

Pumped about this kid and class.

Crouch was treated the same way. He got dropped for no reason also.

True but this and Terrance Lewis was much more egregious. See there were no camps and no practices. Both were consensus 5* before the flu hit. That means their films had been evaluated to the hilt. So how did all of a sudden with no new film do these guys get dropped? I think Crouch got injured. So that is a legit reason to drop someone. But right now no highly ranked player should be dropped unless they violate team rules or break the law

Reggie Grimes? Dude went from #40 to #232..... but no one looks that up?
Held on to that 5th star well past his meh senior year performance...which still didn’t warrant top 300 status. Catch that during your search?

Grimes finally started moving down after 247 realized Bama was not going to take him. Simple as that.
Of course that caveat always holds. As long as Bama was a possibility. Devo’s an even bigger proponent of that thinking. 😉

I just got one of my friends that knows him to text him about Nixon and see what the deal is (they’re all real close)

His response: “Dylan said the coaches ain’t been responding much now that they commited🤷‍♂️

I’m usually not one to start bringing stuff up like this but that sounded concerning

Reactions: VolByLaw
I just got one of my friends that knows him to text him about Nixon and see what the deal is (they’re all real close)

His response: “Dylan said the coaches ain’t been responding much now that they commited🤷‍♂️

I’m usually not one to start bringing stuff up like this but that sounded concerning

I find that hard to believe.

Seems like this this is a recurring theme. I could be wrong but, wasn’t this an issue last year too? I personally think they put so much stock into players and commits helping recruit that they lose sight of actually having to keep in communication with the guys they have, imo.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Seems like this this is a recurring theme. I could be wrong but, wasn’t this an issue last year too? I personally think they put so much stock into players and commits helping recruit that they lose sight of actually having to keep in communication with the guys they have, imo.

It was an issue, but it seems like it went away pretty quick

Bruh.... Pruitt just retweeted Nixon 6 days ago.... give me a break.... the head coach.

Reactions: WestTnVFL971
Bruh.... Pruitt just retweeted Nixon 6 days ago.... give me a break.... the head coach.
Dude. None of us know the particulars of whats really going on but, IF a retweet is all I was getting from a staff after committing and not real communication. I’d be a little pissed off too.

Edit: You don’t think Pruitt personally retweeted that, do you?

Dude. None of us know the particulars of whats really going on but, IF a retweet is all I was getting from a staff after committing and not real communication. I’d be a little pissed off too.
Staff trying to figure out how to prepare for the season when they can barely get near their players but yeah sure, let’s cater to a 17 year old’s neediness.

Staff trying to figure out how to prepare for the season when they can barely get near their players but yeah sure, let’s cater to a 17 year old’s neediness.
Lulz, they literally cater to these kids from the time they start recruiting them. Do you really think other staffs aren’t in constant contact with our commits?

Edit: You don’t think Pruitt personally retweeted that, do you?
Lol “obviously” Pruitt didn’t personally retweet that. Doubt he has ever touched twitter in his life. Good try at trying to make my point invalid by criticizing my comment.

Edit: Didn’t expect this kind of reaction from you. Very interesting. The sky is falling. Btw, we finished with the #10 class in the nation last year.... guess we didn’t communicate too bad.

Lol “obviously” Pruitt didn’t personally retweet that. Doubt he has ever touched twitter in his life. Good try at trying to make my point invalid by criticizing my comment.
Wasn’t a criticism, was the second time you pulled the Pruitt retweet card though, as if it was the joker. Lol

VN Store

Back