'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

Need to take our bumps in the road if and big if we lose a few games with HB. You know what you are gonna get with JG. He is the same player he was 3-4 years ago. Misses wide open throws then makes a perfect pass or two. Holds ball too long and if first option isnā€™t there we get scared of what will happen next. So yea maybe he can play qb would be option also lmao. GBO JG go win the heisman.

Need to take our bumps in the road if and big if we lose a few games with HB. You know what you are gonna get with JG. He is the same player he was 3-4 years ago. Misses wide open throws then makes a perfect pass or two. Holds ball too long and if first option isnā€™t there we get scared of what will happen next. So yea maybe he can play qb would be option also lmao. GBO JG go win the heisman.

He wasnt bad today and in very critical normally of him

At least 7/10.
Heā€™s not a difference maker, which we need against Ga., Fla., and Bama. He has been more than serviceable versus the below average sec teams this year. We might keep it close for a change. Hope we can steal one of these games and win the rest. That would make it a successful season. No COVID outbreaks.

Reactions: UTSuaveā€™
I want to beat those teams so bad but if we take those 3 Lā€™s and keep it close and beat Auburn and A&M along with the rest of the schedule then Iā€™m very happy. Thatā€™s 7-3 and establishes Tennessee as a top 4 program in the SEC again and possibly in a New Year Six. Huge Step in progress.

I want to beat those teams so bad but if we take those 3 Lā€™s and keep it close and beat Auburn and A&M along with the rest of the schedule then Iā€™m very happy. Thatā€™s 7-3 and establishes Tennessee as a top 4 program in the SEC again and possibly in a New Year Six. Huge Step in progress.

Beat UGA. 8-2. I really believe it

Brooks recorded four total tackles, including two tackles for loss, deflected three passes and was credited with seven quarterback hurries Friday night in Handley's 15-14 loss to Central High School of Clay County of Lineville, Ala. The Tigers will play host to Vigor High School of Prichard, Ala., on Friday night in the first round of Alabama's Class 4A playoffs.
callahan

VN Store

Back