'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

Wasn’t a criticism, was the second time you pulled the Pruitt retweet card though, as if it was the joker. Lol

My point is the kid was being shown love 6 days ago. That was an authorized retweet. Meaning obviously they are trying to keep Nixon. But to criticize the staffs “communication” from last year and this year off of a kid getting his feelings hurt is ridiculous.

We know there are going to be “git” shirts because our staff is in on some higher recruits. These kids are going to be a little upset at some point. The sky isn’t falling and the staff communicated enough last year to get the Top 10 class so it must not of been to much of an issue last year and I doubt it will be this year.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
My point is the kid was being shown love 6 days ago. That was an authorized retweet. Meaning obviously they are trying to keep Nixon. But to criticize the staffs “communication” from last year and this year off of a kid getting his feelings hurt is ridiculous.

We know there are going to be “git” shirts because our staff is in on some higher recruits. These kids are going to be a little upset at some point. The sky isn’t falling and the staff communicated enough last year to get the Top 10 class so it must not of been to much of an issue last year and I doubt it will be this year.
Fine

Lulz, they literally cater to these kids from the time they start recruiting them. Do you really think other staffs aren’t in constant contact with our commits?
Lulz, they literally cater to these kids from the time they start recruiting them. Do you really think other staffs aren’t in constant contact with our commits?
Yes, and I also believe our staff contacts them the same. Neediness.

I just got one of my friends that knows him to text him about Nixon and see what the deal is (they’re all real close)

His response: “Dylan said the coaches ain’t been responding much now that they commited🤷‍♂️

I’m usually not one to start bringing stuff up like this but that sounded concerning
These guys are in for a rude awakening once they get married and experience the real drop off 🤣

Heat of what moment? A random Wednesday night in late May?

I suspect that other schools, such as UGA, Auburn, Bama have been trying to pull these guys by contacting them more. It would be natural for a kid (these social media days) to fell like "hey, <insert school here> is giving me 'love' and UT has simmered down.

The psyche of an 17/18 year old.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: hooter vol
I suspect that other schools, such as UGA, Auburn, Bama have been trying to pull these guys by contacting them more. It would be natural for a kid (these social media days) to fell like "hey, <insert school here> is giving me 'love' and UT has simmered down.

The psyche of an 17/18 year old.... :rolleyes:
Head hunting is a thing in the real world. And plenty of adults listen to them. Some make a career of bouncing from place to place less than two years anywhere, just following the better offers.

which one of you is still tweeting recruits

Attachments

• 6DBDFE51-C35B-4926-829A-06C9259FFA49.jpeg
    6DBDFE51-C35B-4926-829A-06C9259FFA49.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 144
If auburn and Bama weren’t pushing for the #1 player in their state, then something would be wrong. We pushed for Cade Mays and Trey Smith all the way to the end. At the same time Urban Meyer and Saban were doing in homes with Trey the week of signing day. Gotta fight for the good recruits

If auburn and Bama weren’t pushing for the #1 player in their state, then something would be wrong. We pushed for Cade Mays and Trey Smith all the way to the end. At the same time Urban Meyer and Saban were doing in homes with Trey the week of signing day. Gotta fight for the good recruits
Well, of course we did, but Cade Mays was committed to Tennessee until October of 2017. Trey Smith wasn't committed anywhere else. This is a little discouraging to read for Brooks. At best, it sounds like we have a slight lead for him... but his recruitment is still open.

...but then again, that article and its headline were very much written with an Auburn slant. So who knows?

Reactions: Pacer92

VN Store

Back