'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

Yeah bro, the first and only time that Tennessee has ever cheated is with Pruitt...right? You guys never had the cheating infrastructure in place...are you serious LOL?

For those who want an actual rundown: this kid was a heavy Auburn lean, his cousin is former Auburn WR Jeris McIntyre. Rodney Garner and the rest of the previous staff straight up blew his recruitment as they did with the rest of the 2021 class. Kid felt like Auburn didn't even want him. Whether or not Tennessee paid him is beyond the point. Now you guys are confused why he's leaving even though you brought in the guys who blew his recruitment at Auburn LOL?
Sweet we have another insider with Auburn ties. Just what needed!

Yeah bro, the first and only time that Tennessee has ever cheated is with Pruitt...right? You guys never had the cheating infrastructure in place...are you serious LOL?

For those who want an actual rundown: this kid was a heavy Auburn lean, his cousin is former Auburn WR Jeris McIntyre. Rodney Garner and the rest of the previous staff straight up blew his recruitment as they did with the rest of the 2021 class. Kid felt like Auburn didn't even want him. Whether or not Tennessee paid him is beyond the point. Now you guys are confused why he's leaving even though you brought in the guys who blew his recruitment at Auburn LOL?
Congrats...go away. 😴

@Freak

I believe he has to transfer outside of the SEC, because of the timing. A player can't transfer inner conference after spring.

I shouldn’t have bumped the thread. Didn’t post because I thought he’d come here. I posted because I’m petty and he should never have asked out of his NLI

Why is he leaving now? Even bring behind a top 40 draft pick you should get stats against G5 and be getting in the rotation a little bit.in his defense Auburn had few blowout wins
harsin was the coach. That was a crapshoot of a team outside of a couple players. Who knows why anything there happened. He recorded stats in 6 games as a rFr tho. I know some people thought he could breakout this year. Not sure as to why he is transferring. Coaching change causing a change of schemes, depth chart, position coach, NIL, etc. A lot of reasons people enter the portal these days

Reactions: SoilVol
harsin was the coach. That was a crapshoot of a team outside of a couple players. Who knows why anything there happened. He recorded stats in 6 games as a rFr tho. I know some people thought he could breakout this year. Not sure as to why he is transferring. Coaching change causing a change of schemes, depth chart, position coach, NIL, etc. A lot of reasons people enter the portal these days
I'm happy with our edge rushers. James Pearce Jr and Joshua Josephs have flashed more as a freshman as brooks as a 2nd year

I'm happy with our edge rushers. James Pearce Jr and Joshua Josephs have flashed more as a freshman as brooks as a 2nd year
Well yeah I'm not saying take him. But saying he's a bust bc he hasn't produced as a freshman behind a big time NFL Draft prospect is a bit much. Buddy of mine that is an Auburn fan said they switched to a 4-2-5 defense and basically he isn't really a fit for the new defense with his body type. He's more of a 3-4 pass rusher type

I agree, but I think Garner and Coach E could get more out of this guy. It doesn’t matter though because of the in conference portal rule. I’m sure he’ll join the Colorado Cult though

Well this aged well. :rolleyes:

VN Store

Back