'21 AL WDE Dylan Brooks (Auburn transfer)

The big question is, if a player is released from their LOI, then does that free up a scholly against the 25? If not, that’s a great injustice.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
The big question is, if a player is released from their LOI, then does that free up a scholly against the 25? If not, that’s a great injustice.

Yes... about the only bright side, if you can call it that, of one of these guys leaving over a transfer.

If you think this is bad, then just wait until the one time transfer rule hits. Then we will see how few kids actually have true commitment to anything.

Lol the kid is dumb!..we literally have the position coach that everyone wants to be coached by that’s the only reason why auburn has ever had a good D-Line
We continue to critique and criticize the decision of a kid who chose UT because he was getting sacks of money and free trips to a Knoxville club. I think our attempted plea for logic might be a waste of time. Let the kid go try to figure it out at Auburn. Good luck to him. It appears he will need more than luck.

Reactions: UTSuave’
So here's a question....
Why is he now going to Auburn? No coaches are left there that recruited him? I mean hell...his position coach that was at Auburn is now here....?

Also...did anyone else hear that this kid wouldnt take any calls from the CJH and new staff when he was hired? If that's true...then bye.

Valid points. Seems simple.. his heart isn’t in Knoxville. That’s all I need to know. We must build a solid foundation with players who buy in. Let him go.

Hiring Garner actually HURT you guys LOL.

Did you consider that Brooks actually didn't have a great relationship with him? Hence why he committed to Tennessee in the first place, and not Auburn?

Reactions: PA Vol
Fans who get butthurt about the decisions of 18 year olds are the funniest fans
I'm just curious, if the posts of others bother you so much, why even bother with a message board? It's like you get butthurt over people being butthurt. Somehow, that seems worse than fans being upset that a kid backed out of his NLI.

Did you consider that Brooks actually didn't have a great relationship with him? Hence why he committed to Tennessee in the first place, and not Auburn?
He committed to TN because Pruitt offered more money. When his agreement with Pruitt got cancelled because of his firing, he went to the cabin and got a new contract.

No, we considered how much money he was paid to come to Tennessee and wondered if Auburn matched it on his 2nd recruitment.

I'm just curious, if the posts of others bother you so much, why even bother with a message board? It's like you get butthurt over people being butthurt. Somehow, that seems worse than fans being upset that a kid backed out of his NLI.

Why are you being butthurt over a poster getting butthurt over posters getting butthurt?

That’s the real question

Reactions: DarthVol1
No, we considered how much money he was paid to come to Tennessee and wondered if Auburn matched it on his 2nd recruitment.

Did Rodney Garner run out of money or something? Turned over a new leaf? Wasn't he the OG Bagman? So why didn't he just pay out again, my man?

"But but the coaches that were recruiting him at Auburn are here now...why would he go to Auburn now??" ... the coaches that couldn't secure his commitment at Auburn, where he actually wanted to be, are now his new coaches - and you guys thought that would HELP you??

Correct, so why aren’t you answering the question?
Why aren't YOU answering the question? I'm honestly curious, if other people's posts offend your sensibilities so much, why do you continue to frequent here? It's not conversation because you seem intent on belittling others. Is that your game? Insulting others somehow makes you feel better about yourself?

Why aren't YOU answering the question? I'm honestly curious, if other people's posts offend your sensibilities so much, why do you continue to frequent here? It's not conversation because you seem intent on belittling others. Is that your game? Insulting others somehow makes you feel better about yourself?

Laughing at grown men who throw hissy fits over where a kid wants to play football is good for my soul.

Is that enough of a reason for you, Gatekeeper of the Recruiting Forum?

Laughing at grown men who throw hissy fits over where a kid wants to play football is good for my soul.

Is that enough of a reason for you, Gatekeeper of the Recruiting Forum?

I'm not the one passing judgements, just asking questions. Might want to rethink which of us is actually playing Gatekeeper here.

VN Store

Back